My Thread That Got Locked

Battered
This post is 4604 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Why did the thread get locked?

Wtf is going on?

So it's ok to have jokes about wogs and pakis, lol, but it's not allowed if a group of white redneck racist separatists are the target of the joke?

FFS, I've heard it all now. Next you'll be telling me that the Imperial Klans of America and their mates in Combat 18/Blood & Honour are really nothing more than neighbours who get together to share a bottle of Pimms.

This is the Random Sub-Forum, which as far as I can tell is meant for anything that doesn't fit into the other Sub-Forums. So as far as I'm concerned, if you lock the thread and refuse to let us have our say, then you obviously have something to hide.

Ron Edwards and the IKA were sued by the SPLC cos of an assault a while ago, and Ron Edwards' son formed a group that had somebody arrested for plotting to kill blacks, including Barack Obama. Edwards himself was in court in 1999 due to plotting to kill the co-founder of the SPLC, who just happens to be a darkie.

As you can see, I'm no raving lefty, in fact I used to be involved in the right wing movement, and that's why I can laugh at jokes about ethnics and whites. But to say the Klan isn't involved in any violent racist activity, is just laughable.

No doubt this thread will be locked too, or even deleted, but hopefully some of you will get to read it before that happens.

I must admit, I did piss myself when I read all of that other thread. Fuck sake, us honkies are supposed to be able to laugh at anything, even Hitler had a sense of humour, he used to love Charlie Chaplin.

LOL

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:unsure: :unsure:

I must off missed the other thread !

Dont panic too much about it dude.

It was locked not because of the original posting, but where it was leading.

Didn't want this turning into something else entirely!

it's a random sub forum , to discuss anything , (as long as it doesn't offend anyone else)

read the forum rules and conditions.. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online