Site changes and updates

Alex
This post is 4617 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Hiya,

Sorry for the inconvenience over the last few days, we've been moving to a new server, the move means that the site is now more scalable and ultimately faster.

We've also just updated the forum software, gallery, garage and chat functionality to the latest versions, so please let me know if you notice anything unusual.

Hopefully all is fine and there won't be any issues.

Well fingers crossed!

Alex

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

I've noticed a few image related issues, which I'm working on now. But the forums work much better on a mobile now :-)

Yep, tis much faster

Does it not show when a member is on-line in the posts ?

And does the post not jump down to the last place you read ?

I'm not boathered really just askin !

Your user name appears at the bottom of the main page -even if your not signed in ?, I've noticed this a couple of times Alex, site looks good BTW

• Admin

Thanks guys, getting there. Need to fix the country flag images.

@2wheels, not quite sure what you mean by this? "And does the post not jump down to the last place you read ?"

@barkwindjammer, have you connected by facebook before? Assume it's using the fact that you're logged into facebook.

Thanks guys, getting there. Need to fix the country flag images.

@2wheels, not quite sure what you mean by this? "And does the post not jump down to the last place you read ?"

Hey Alex,

Hows the aul diving going? See any sexy mirmades ???????? :hyper:

I'll try explain,

Say i click on a thread and read down to say post 7, then i stop reading.

then i go and do something else, have a coffey and read a different post.

Well the next time i come back to the first thread i was reading when i click on it the thread would automatically jump down to post 8 because i had read all the posts down to 7.

Dont know if that makes sence or not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyway dont be worrying about it,,,,,,i was just saying like.

I'm sure ya have enough ta be doin.

Take it easy

I've noticed when you reply to a topic, the most recent post is truncated (if its a long post) so you can't see what was written in order to reply.

Plus the images are missing in the summary.. Previoulsly this worked fine

The workaround is (to view the most recent post in full) is to open another tab and bring up the post again.and simply tab between the two as you write your reply......

• Admin

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll take a look into this, just looking into an issue with photos at the moment.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online