Pissed Off

Alan
This post is 7043 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

had an old cb 550 in the front room once, first house, first wife, not got either of them now, moved on to newer models on both fronts, hope the bikes ok tonight, winds dropped in notingham hope its good down yours

kev4955

I resprayed a 400/4 in me folks kitchen while they were on holiday. Not happy when they got back. Kitchen a different colour to when they left :blink::huh::unsure:;)

Any hoo exup still standing and it stayed dry!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

I done exactly the same thing mate! Was pissing down outside so couldnt spray in the garage because of the moisture. So brought the wing inside the kitchen, masked up all the surfaces and put blankets everywhere. So thought no one would know...

I thought all the paint particles would just fall to the floor... but they didnt they were over every single brick on the walls in the kitchen, over the aga and everywhere. I had to t cut off the fridge freezer, the aga had to stripped and repainted, and my dads favorite brick walls were rendered over! He got the brick arch over the aga sand blasted but made so much mess decided not to with the walls.

One of the many times i was in shit as a kid!

I done exactly the same thing mate! Was pissing down outside so couldnt spray in the garage because of the moisture. So brought the wing inside the kitchen, masked up all the surfaces and put blankets everywhere. So thought no one would know...

I thought all the paint particles would just fall to the floor... but they didnt they were over every single brick on the walls in the kitchen, over the aga and everywhere. I had to t cut off the fridge freezer, the aga had to stripped and repainted, and my dads favorite brick walls were rendered over! He got the brick arch over the aga sand blasted but made so much mess decided not to with the walls.

One of the many times i was in shit as a kid!

I never thought to mask the kitchen off. It was a case of I know what I wanted to spray and where it just never dawned on me that spray particles would go anywhere except on the bike! It cost me a bloody fortune to put the kitchen right! :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online