This post is 4630 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

G'day all,

Just joined, hoping to get some good feedback on my xvs1300A i just bought.

Spent the weekend riding it and i gotta say...its sooo different compared to my xvs650 :-)

Heavier than i thought but WOW, awsome torgue. looking forward to weekend cruises into the "unknown'

Cheers

Ange.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ooh, sounds interesting!!

I'd love to hear more on how the 1300 compares to the 650.

I considered upgrading, to maybe the 950, but I really hate the long sweeping mudguards and chrome 'streamlining' accents on the Classic style. I'm a Custom guy, myself.

Miss Goff made the 950 switch though and by all accounts is a dedicated fan!!

hi, i'm also a newbie, so, hello from me, this is my first venture into Yamaha's, so, i cant offer any view's at the mo'.....but will get to grips eventually...hehe.... :blink:

B) B) jimbo B)

G'day all,

Just joined, hoping to get some good feedback on my xvs1300A i just bought.

Spent the weekend riding it and i gotta say...its sooo different compared to my xvs650 :-)

Heavier than i thought but WOW, awsome torgue. looking forward to weekend cruises into the "unknown'

Cheers

Ange.

Hi and welcome to the forum Ange, got a xvs1300 ey? bet you've not asked for a pickle jar to be opened for a while then :blink:

.....but will get to grips eventually...hehe.... :blink:

B) B) jimbo B)

Hi and welcome to the nuthouse Jimbo, nah you'll soon loose yer grip.....on reality that is, same as the rest of us in here mate :blink:;) have fun, ride safe. ;)

thanks nev ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online