Ride Out South Oakdean Cafe to boxhill

This post is 4628 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sunday the 28th August coming soon , I have an idea of riding from Oakdean cafe in Wrotham Kent to Boxhill, Learners welcome as the roads to Boxhill are excellent for all ability,s

A few mates from work and local will be arriving at around 8am that morning and a prompt departure as soon as we have all eaten.

Im the one with the White Yamaha xj6 n white helmet Smiffy known to many come say Hi n join the ride.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sunday the 28th August coming soon , I have an idea of riding from Oakdean cafe in Wrotham Kent to Boxhill, Learners welcome as the roads to Boxhill are excellent for all ability,s

A few mates from work and local will be arriving at around 8am that morning and a prompt departure as soon as we have all eaten.

Im the one with the White Yamaha xj6 n white helmet Smiffy known to many come say Hi n join the ride.

will hopefully have my Rd350 ready by then. May well meet you at boxhill, time depeding as i may be working at 1.

I may see you there, I'll be wearing a black Simpson RX1, aka Simpson Starwars. And probably a set of Crowtree leathers,.........GSXR colours. LOL

And no, they don't match my bike, but my other leathers seem to have shrunk a tad.

Weather permitting it should be a good ride , I have taken 20 copies of the map to hand out with the route highlighted, depending on how many turn up and if consensus dictates slightly altering the route to hopefully please all if needed.

Probly be an idea to fuel up at garage nearby then look at garages on way as catch up points on maps ..Goodluck Andy with LC hope you make it.

Hope to see you also (Battered) on fzr1000 genisis

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online