Yo!

This post is 4607 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yo guys :)

My names Alfie, from around the cardiff area, passed my test a few months ago and now have a xj600 98 year.

One question to ask, ive been looking for a jack up kit for the bike, but cant seem to find one, do they actually make them for this bike? or is there somthing else i could do to get the same effect?

Cheers in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yo guys :)

My names Alfie, from around the cardiff area, passed my test a few months ago and now have a xj600 98 year.

One question to ask, ive been looking for a jack up kit for the bike, but cant seem to find one, do they actually make them for this bike? or is there somthing else i could do to get the same effect?

Cheers in advance.

Hi Alfie, whats it all about :lol: welcome to the forum

What do you mean by a jack up kit?

Ha! Had a slight thought that someone might say that :P

Ive seen a few bandits (only bike ive really seen with these kits on), that have the back end raised, and have read that they've used a 'jack up kit', now being relitively new to road bikes, i know that i like the look, but im not 100% sure on how to achieve it :P

Cheers

Ha! Had a slight thought that someone might say that :P

Ive seen a few bandits (only bike ive really seen with these kits on), that have the back end raised, and have read that they've used a 'jack up kit', now being relitively new to road bikes, i know that i like the look, but im not 100% sure on how to achieve it :P

Cheers

I'm with you now, It's just that I had to "jack up" my divvy today to get the front wheel off the ground to rotate it.

Sorry about the pun but my name is Michael, not a lot of people know that. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online