Message for JMW!

Pete
This post is 7040 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So you're not content with whinging to the Mods? And you're not content with whinging to me?

You're now whinging to Alex who's in Australia at the moment.

Now my position here is looking after the software while Alex is away.

I've said before that the Mods deal with board matters, not me.

And besides that...I'm also a MEMBER here. I'm entitled to post as a MEMBER. And now I'm speaking to you as a MEMBER!

And I want to tell you that you are the creepiest little bastard that I've ever encountered in 10 years of Internet use.

You bring nothing to this forum other than total and utter shite, and have singlehandedly contributed to the lowest level of member usage since it's inception 15 months ago.

You're a fucking waste of space.

And RD boys...no need to say "we told you so!"....cos we always knew!

The members have voted with their feet, and the Mods were unable to react unless he stepped over the line (and he's clever enough not to do that). Catch 22 I'm afraid....and he's played it for what it's worth.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Contacting Alex while he's away enjoying the sun is a bit out of order. Don't know why I'm surprised though :rolleyes:

"RUN RAYJAY RUN" :angry:  What pleasure do you get in fucking up somebody's forum???? Why not START YOUR OWN and then any fucker who wants to read your bollox cah join.

COMPRENDEZ

amigo

enjoy the rayjay titainium imbrobability and flexing headstock drive! :lol:

smile.....its only another forum ive gone and fucked! :lol::offtopic:

J

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Hey Pete, you're a funny guy, maybe you should buy an LC, you'd fit right in on Alek's forum B)

I had an RD350B in 1975 if that counts Nick! :unsure:

Not a JMW one though.....it was a real one! :lol:

it's not often i've seen pete be like this(never really!)! so jmw you really have earned your title as a prize arsehole. all this pm bollocks really pissed me off too. trying to play the mods/admin against each other or something? whinging all the time about stupid little things you should be able to sort yourself......like a man!

you are a twat and tbh i know this place has never been too busy but it got worse when you fucking arrived!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online