Xv125 fuel pipes etc

Beefy
This post is 4635 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have a xv125 can some one help with all the pipe connections?

3 connections on the tap top middle and bottom plus the pipe off the inlet and the pipe back off the pump

I also have a pipe connector missing a pipe on the carb

Help

Help

Cheers

Beefy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have a xv125 can some one help with all the pipe connections?

3 connections on the tap top middle and bottom plus the pipe off the inlet and the pipe back off the pump

I also have a pipe connector missing a pipe on the carb

Help

Help

Cheers

Beefy

Hi Beefy,

I am with you on this one, when i first got my Xv 125 i had the same problem, so here goes!!!

The image below shows the parts diagram and i have colour coded the pipes to help.

fuel.png

OK 2 dark blue pipes come from fuel tank and go to the top 2 inlets on the fuel tap.

Grey pipe goes from bottom of fuel tap to the side of the fuel pump. Second one down.

Red pipe goes from fuel pump to carb.

Green pipe goes from left of fuel tap and joins T piece which then goes to bottom of fuel pump and manifold. This is the Vacum pipe.

Here are a few photos of mine. hope they help.

DSCF1220.jpg

DSCF1219.jpg

I think that just about ocvers it but if you need any other help just let me know.

Also do you have copies of the XV 250 service manual and XV parts catalogue. If you dont then email me andd i will send them over to you, they helped me a lot.

Thing to remember is your not alone. We are here to help if you need it.

Regards

• Like 1