hows everyone ? much plans this weekend ?

Matthew Duncan
This post is 4639 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey people,

Hows everyone doign today ? its a beautifull day to be out on a bike in Aberdeen today, just hope it stays nice for me to travel back home up the A96 later on today.

Whats eveyones plans for the weekend then ?

Matthew

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Going shopping!!!

Ive not been for weeeks, so today the economy will be greatly fed.

Weather permitting, I'll be back onto the jobs list in my projects section. After the mock up last night, I'm getting very excited as it draws nearer to completion. Wish me luck :rolleyes:

Hey people,

Hows everyone doign today ? its a beautifull day to be out on a bike in Aberdeen today, just hope it stays nice for me to travel back home up the A96 later on today.

Whats eveyones plans for the weekend then ?

Matthew

I did some touring around your neck of the woods a few years ago and after a few nights in various b&b's I split off from the pack as they were a bunch of nutters (not my riding style) and I wandered around on my own for about five hours. You do have some great roads out there. Only thing was I kept getting lost and ending up in a place called Peebles and after about two hours of not getting any further from it, I was getting a tad nervous. It was like one of those old fashioned horror movies where no matter what exit road you take, you always come back to the same place. Eerie. I always said that if I ever have to write my biography, i was going to call it "All Roads Lead To Peebles" :lol:

The day didn't get any better when I was doing a very low speed 180 turn and stalled the bike in the middle of nowhere (prbably Peebles) and over I went, on my own, no one for miles and I had a Pan European full of fuel. Sheer willpower got that bike back up that day as no one was coming to help :( I still keep pushing the hernia back in to this day :P

Messing about with the WW2 guys down at the Broadlands show in Romsey, Hampshire.

Got the heavy weaponry and the Armoured groups are bringing some vehicles, too. It's multi-period, so there'll be some Medievals, Romans, Civil War and stuff as well.

We're also doing firepower demonstrations!!!!!! :D

Anyone around, feel free to come by the show and say hello. I'll introduce you to some high-calibre personal friends of mine!!

Just ask for the WW2 American mortar section ;)

I love the sound of "heavy weaponry" but.....

Got a few fruit trees to dig out and cart them a couple of houses up the street.

I'm sure "herself" will present me with a further list of instructions in the morning.

Chase the kids around.

Happy days....

I did some touring around your neck of the woods a few years ago and after a few nights in various b&b's I split off from the pack as they were a bunch of nutters (not my riding style) and I wandered around on my own for about five hours. You do have some great roads out there. Only thing was I kept getting lost and ending up in a place called Peebles and after about two hours of not getting any further from it, I was getting a tad nervous. It was like one of those old fashioned horror movies where no matter what exit road you take, you always come back to the same place. Eerie. I always said that if I ever have to write my biography, i was going to call it "All Roads Lead To Peebles" :lol:

The day didn't get any better when I was doing a very low speed 180 turn and stalled the bike in the middle of nowhere (prbably Peebles) and over I went, on my own, no one for miles and I had a Pan European full of fuel. Sheer willpower got that bike back up that day as no one was coming to help :( I still keep pushing the hernia back in to this day :P

aye some of the roads here are a treat :D know what you mean about trying to get the bike up, my old mans got a pan european st1100, i can remember a few years back him asking me to put it on the centre stand . . .that was bad enough !

Weather permitting, I'll be back onto the jobs list in my projects section. After the mock up last night, I'm getting very excited as it draws nearer to completion. Wish me luck :rolleyes:

i had a tackle at doing some of my wiring on my project Moto Guzzi V50II. . . got the starter moter turning when starter is pressed - the diamagram in my manual is pants, and its pretty much needing a whole new wiring system :/ good luck !

I'm sure "herself" will present me with a further list of instructions in the morning.

Bring Herslef along and do what the other guys do - You explore the boys toys and leave her to drool over the men in uniform ;)

Parked my wife's Venox 250 yesterday....finally got the clutch on the Sabre sorted. :)

Now, it's time to sort out all the Boat stuff I've got accumilating :rolleyes: ....

1 more month & I'm off to AZ for a week of riding. B)

Went to a classic run [ Crieff ] Mostly british stuff , end up with 2 guys from Alloa , one on a A10 & other on lambretta 175 scooter , We had a blast, great run 195 mls , B) I rode the A10 beeza for a while.

torquey old motor,, The other guy had the H2, he thot it was brill .

Drink lots, get miserable, wake up with no recollection, repeat process

well, it was my 18th party at the weekend . .. so apart from getting miserable, my weekend was about the same as yours :D

well, it was my 18th party at the weekend . .. so apart from getting miserable, my weekend was about the same as yours :D

Happy belated birthday! I remember my 18th as I had to get out of the house while everyone got stuff ready for the party. I picked up my DT keys and buggered off for a few hours. Ahh, memories ......