Yamaha DT175 'barn find'

Measures
This post is 2453 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

By the way measures you dont need a trailer license until your towing more than 750 kg. Or passed your test before 97.

Good luck with the sale.

Ebay is the DTsellers friend.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read this from start to finish. A good thread and a good job, well done mate. It would be a great shame to sell it after putting so much work into it. Is it not possible to fit a 125 engine and get through the new licence that way mate

Just read this from start to finish. A good thread and a good job, well done mate. It would be a great shame to sell it after putting so much work into it. Is it not possible to fit a 125 engine and get through the new licence that way mate

Thanks :) I know it'd be a terrible shame to sell it but I've enjoyed it every step of the way, and it's a great thing to have on my CV at the moment given the type of work I want to go into. I have though about going about it that way but in honesty I just can't justify the expense, paperwork and pissing about with it at the moment.

I'll see what it comes to when I've passed my driving test as regards car and insurance because I might not have to sell it... It's a nice asset for me to have and it's not even taking up space in my garage :)

• 4 years later...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online