Gay Test

Battered
This post is 4638 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Been looking at this for 10 minutes and still want to know what bow are you on about? Bow front perhaps! :unsure:

"If you noticed the bow first, then I have bad news for you..."

Err - It's a weapon. Of course I noticed it first. Doesn't mean I'm gay... just psychotic!! :lol:

If you had to wonder enough to think you even needed to take the Gay Test, then I have bad news for you...

But then, if you were worried enough about Gays to have to create a Gay Test in the first place, I have some really horrendous new for *you*...

"If you noticed the bow first, then I have bad news for you..."

Err - It's a weapon. Of course I noticed it first. Doesn't mean I'm gay... just psychotic!! :lol:

If you had to wonder enough to think you even needed to take the Gay Test, then I have bad news for you...

But then, if you were worried enough about Gays to have to create a Gay Test in the first place, I have some really horrendous new for *you*...

Noticed first there was no forearm guard, and I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is ;)

Noticed first there was no forearm guard, and I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is ;)

REAL archers don't need a bracer... They do that elbow pivot thing to move the forearm out the way and/or have their bracing height properly adjusted in the first place! ;):lol:

REAL archers don't need a bracer... They do that elbow pivot thing to move the forearm out the way and/or have their bracing height properly adjusted in the first place! ;):lol:

Aye, she looks like a real archer :blink: And the size of those jugs, she'd need nipple protectors too :blink:

This gal is a classic example of how the bowstring should sit, ie off to the side past the left breast.

Only amateur female archers need chest protection, but they usually learn what to do after the first Nipple Twang anyway. Only the foolish ones don't... :D

Oh dear.................................... :unsure:

Erm, did you notice the bow first?

LOL

This gal is a classic example of how the bowstring should sit, ie off to the side past the left breast.

Only amateur female archers need chest protection, but they usually learn what to do after the first Nipple Twang anyway. Only the foolish ones don't... :D

or them with a fetish ,:o:)