How to keep Marchy busy

Guest JMW
This post is 7049 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

JMW- like a lot of people I enjoyed reading Ardons' articles, after all he writes about things from the era I grew up in!!

If you have actually put a halt to his writing getting published (which incidentely I doubt you have, billy bullshit!) then you will have taken away a lot of peoples' enjoyment!

That in my book is a sad and selfish thing to do and you deserve all the abuse and disrespect that 's coming your way!!

You don't seem to fit in and your posts get ripped to pieces because they're so blatantly full of the shit you think people want to hear or will be impressed by, it doesn't work like that in the real world, pretend you're something you're not and sooner or later you'll get found out, just remember that the hole you're digging is getting bigger with each post!!!!

JMW- like a lot of people I enjoyed reading Ardons' articles, after all he writes about things from the era I grew up in!!

If you have actually put a halt to his writing getting published (which incidentely I doubt you have, billy bullshit!) then you will have taken away a lot of peoples' enjoyment!

That in my book is a sad and selfish thing to do and you deserve all the abuse and disrespect that 's coming your way!!

You don't seem to fit in and your posts get ripped to pieces because they're so blatantly full of the shit you think people want to hear or will be impressed by, it doesn't work like that in the real world, pretend you're something you're not and sooner or later you'll get found out, just remember that the hole you're digging is getting bigger with each post!!!!

As above!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online