JMW! Time to pay the Piper!

Truth Squad
This post is 7023 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Good day Yamahaclub members.

I have been forced to come out of retirement just one more time.....to deal with another Internet storyteller.

This person goes under the username of JMW.

Just take a look at some of his posts from the last month or so:

Anyone got something like an old Motad pipe or similar for a shaft drive XJ650 ??

Wanting NS400 parts.

I really couldn't take full advantage on the road of a 2001 model R1.

Hey NT - being a former ZXR owner, are you up with any tuning or general info on the bike.

I'm doing one at the moment, need some guidance as everything looks pretty much spot on with the head and valves.

Hmm, serious complaints from the residents in the area of my work shop.

I fired up an FZR600 a few times without the silencer or airbox, just the gaping hole at the end of the pipe and the open air box.

The problem is that I get the need to be out on 2 wheels at weird times, I usually leave the house at around 1am and tear up the roads until about 3am - this happens to be when it's very cold out.

RG500 owner.

Your advice on the best choice of sticky tryes please..... stock rims but need the stickiest dry road tyres regardless of cost or durability for an R1..

So that makes at least 6 bikes he owns at the moment....allegedly.

And his posts are full of questions that he doesn't actually want answered. Cos when he does get an answer he quickly changes the subject. His only intention in asking the question is to make people think that he actually owns the bike that he's talking about.

Or he'll copy and paste somebody else's technical question and then not respond cos he can't understand the answer! Like HERE!

I recommend extreme caution in dealing with this dysfunctional individual.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just another saddo with no life !!!

:D

All I've been doing for the last 10 / 11 months is fiddling with bikes, gotta make sum cash somehow.

hey it does sound like the guy works in a bit of a garage, i mean ive worked on a dt50 tr125 vfr400r, 2 rieju spikes, a derbi senda, suzuki ay50, ts50, ls125, nsr125 and a few others and i may have asked technical questions about them but really ive only owned the dt50 the rieju spike 50 and the vfr400r...the rest my mates own/ride.

but tbh i think jmw does talk alot of shit i have noticed it...

hey it does sound like the guy works in a bit of a garage, i mean ive worked on a dt50 tr125 vfr400r, 2 rieju spikes, a derbi senda, suzuki ay50, ts50, ls125, nsr125 and a few others and i may have asked technical questions about them but really ive only owned the dt50 the rieju spike 50 and the vfr400r...the rest my mates own/ride.

but tbh i think jmw does talk alot of shit i have noticed it...

yeah, but jmw has no mates, or bikes.

:lol:

Truth squad  ? Hmm, isn't that something to to with child molesters ?

Shut your fucking mouth about kiddy fiddlers you yellow slant eyes wanker!

It ain t at all fucking funny you weak done fuck all!

MODERATORS - ban JMW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :offtopic::angry::angry::angry:

gotta say i'm none too pleased about the use of paedophilia  :angry:  :angry:

Our Tenko likes to use those sick terms! :angry:

Its the only way he can get his limp dick to perk up a bit. :lol:

How many people that voice that they hate you does it take before

you finally get the fucking hint????????

What a wanker! :angry::angry:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online