Yamaha aerox 50

aeroxmatt
This post is 4623 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

http://pistonheads.com/sales/3048375.htm

Buy me..... think its stupid you have to have a certain amouhnt of posts to sell things.... so here it is just have a look regardless of if its in the wrong section.... if you want it, give me a text/call/pm and ill get back to ya, it works just needs MINOR tlc.. runs , rides, and stops... hertfordshire...holla

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

REDUCED coz iv just broken the seat and sum little prick has decided to stab my radiator..... so angry right now... thanks for not deleting this lol scooter shack did coz its gay..... new price £250 ! i want it gone by the end of the week... brand new bits on it,, just want it gone...

£250.. no offers...

REDUCED coz iv just broken the seat and sum little prick has decided to stab my radiator..... so angry right now... thanks for not deleting this lol scooter shack did coz its gay..... new price £250 ! i want it gone by the end of the week... brand new bits on it,, just want it gone...

£250.. no offers...

i would be suprised if anyone on here had this off you,your attitude and ad makes you sound like a complete idiot

not at all mate, i was just in a very bad mood at the time, as someone has stabbed the shit out of my radiator...and i dont take kindly to things like that.... im not a bad person AT ALL.. im the nicest guy you could meet,but love how iv already been stereotyped as an idiot... im not some chavvy illiterate scum , im just matt, trying to sell my aerox as iv had enough of it..and cant post things for sale so thought id help here... have a look at my pistonheads ad, that doesnt make me sound like a dick in ANY way at all,, im polite and truthful 100%. if anyone wants to buy it youll be doing me a huge favour... sorry if iv come across as a prick but i was agitated and had a lot on my plate recently...

actually, fuck knows where you got 'idiot' from .. my ad hasnt got any spelling mistakes and is written properly.. u should lay off the crack if you think my ad is idiotic... iv written everything needed and described stuff to the best of my ability. given my number and shit so in my eyes, its just another well wrote up ad for an aerox which needs a little tlc... and u wonder why my attitude is bad... COZ SOME LITTLE PUNK HAS STABBED THE FUCK OUT OF MY RADIATOR! So that would be another 70 quid id need to find..which im NOT doing.

im SKINT hence why im letting it go for HALF the price I PAID FOR IT when it didnt even run and had NO plastics!

Well, i read your first reply to the Idiot comment and thought ,hey this guys alright....

then i read your second reply, and to be honest, you just made yourself sound a right prick. no wonder people ruin your stuff if that's the tone and attitude you take with people.....

actually, fuck knows where you got 'idiot' from .. my ad hasnt got any spelling mistakes and is written properly.. u should lay off the crack if you think my ad is idiotic... iv written everything needed and described stuff to the best of my ability. given my number and shit so in my eyes, its just another well wrote up ad for an aerox which needs a little tlc... and u wonder why my attitude is bad... COZ SOME LITTLE PUNK HAS STABBED THE FUCK OUT OF MY RADIATOR! So that would be another 70 quid id need to find..which im NOT doing.

im SKINT hence why im letting it go for HALF the price I PAID FOR IT when it didnt even run and had NO plastics!

first off i never said you were an idiot,only said your ad made you sound like one,an idiot can also be literate as you have proven,second your ad oozed attitude which you have since proven and finally a bit of advice

BREATHE IN,HOLD IT,HOLD IT HOLD IT AND RELAX,repeat as many times as needed until calm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online