Sorry

saltz
This post is 4652 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

SORRY if I offended anyone with my help me message as first post, am a first time user to a forum. I have a xj600s as my first bike at 30 after 5 years of mrs saying no! Living in port talbot and love the moto gp (stoner Is king! ) I'm not a glory grabber and have liked him since He Was rinding ( or should I say falling off) the honda first time round. One more thing, "COME ON THE SWANS" now in top flight football.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome salz, Stoner tamed the ducati rite enuff. ,, lorenzo for the championi " :D

Ye can't fault lorenzo, should Be a close Call, just love the way rossi fans say that stoner only won cos He Was On the duke, and look where the Dukes are now!! Big Call but simocelli will take it next year, excuse the spelling. :-)

Yip , Marco is a champ in the future , if he stays on tho" Never count out Rossie tho , hes planning ahead , :unsure: Just now,,,,,,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online