Difference between XTs

This post is 4645 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Im just wondering what the difference between all the models of XT are. I cant find anything online after a couple of google searches (I shall keep looking but usually something like thats pretty high). Can anyone share some insight?

Jimbo8098

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That's some opening question.... :movingeyes:

XT's are like Taxes, they've been around since the dawn of time, and have changed, morphed and evolved during that time. Todays flagship XT (the might Tenere) is a different beast to it's current cousin the XTR or the XT-X. Then move back in time to the few years there were no XT's being sold and you have the TT-RE, usning much of the XT's body parts, and this was only as far back as 2003/4/5

I could write a page on the last 8 years of XT's, never mind going back to when it was all black and white.

I think you need to be more specific with your question, I suspct that's why Gloobel didn't give you any imformation on your searches :yes:

This month's CMM has an article on the XT range.

hi have a look at this http://www.rallye-tenere.net/Stammbaum.htm use google live translate enjoy steve

Aye it's good, but maybe the xt125 was lost in translation? ;)

iS This a one post wonder again ??? , never even acknowleged all the input of members :angry: ,,,,

Blank these 1 posters , :P

Hi all,

Im just wondering what the difference between all the models of XT are. I cant find anything online after a couple of google searches (I shall keep looking but usually something like thats pretty high). Can anyone share some insight?

Jimbo8098

Wow now thats a big question, i have mostly xts &tts and they are all different, just google image yamaha XT and see how many

different models there are, even the XT500 there must be 5 different models without the colour allowing for the colour changes.

If you can be a bit more specific then i can answer a bit more.

TTB

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online