FZR400 IWG 1990

bukko0
This post is 4627 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi there all

does anyone know if the yamaha fzr400 was fitted with a centre stand as mine has only got a side stand. an i cant find anywhere any mention of a main stand, i would appreciate a reply from anyone who knows regards to all bukko0

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

They never had one, paddoc stand is your best option.

hi there all

does anyone know if the yamaha fzr400 was fitted with a centre stand as mine has only got a side stand. an i cant find anywhere any mention of a main stand, i would appreciate a reply from anyone who knows regards to all bukko0

A quick flick through fleabay and online images and I can't see one with a centre stand anywhere so I'd say no.

hi there all

thanks to all for the quick reply to my fzr400 centre stand query ,, at least now i can stop looking for something that does not exist regards to all bukko0

now you have stopped looking can you find me a proper left hand screw driver , and one of those elusive Sky hooks :lol::lol::lol:

now you have stopped looking can you find me a proper left hand screw driver , and one of those elusive Sky hooks :lol::lol::lol:

Tch Al

The sky hooks and the left handed driver are on the long stand. You know under the long weight ;) Light one of the pre tested matches and you will find it no bother.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online