fast flashers

up.yours
This post is 4646 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

howdy boyo's ,

good earths good battery new bulbs all lighting works horn works,

but the indicators flash fast as fuck , both front and back , whats my problem .:) clever dicks.:lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

(cant help thinking this is a setup :blink: )

are your indicators L.E.D? or have you put in the wrong wattage bulb ?

howdy boyo's ,

but the indicators flash fast as fuck , both front and back , whats my problem .:) cleaver dicks.:lol:

Hi

If all the wires are good, all the bulbs are ok and of the correct ratings, and all of the bulbs flash the same way 'too fast', Surely the next item that is common to all of the bulbs is the flasher unit,

I would slave a flasher unit from something else of the same voltage just to try it out.

howdy boyo's ,

but the indicators flash fast as fuck , both front and back , whats my problem .:) cleaver dicks.:lol:

Faster than this?

thFunnyflashermancl2.gif

Reckon it's yer flasher relay ;)

thanks for that flyin brian i will go over the earthing once more just incase.

Check the bulbs first. If it's only jsut started since you changed them they'll be the wrong wattage. If they're ok then look at the earths. Flasher relay would be the last thing i'd suspect.

you may have a point there tommy.boy.

i didn't look at the wattage of the bulbs, well done,

Had this happen on my diversion - Haynes manual suggested some measurements, which would have led to suspicion falling on the flasher relay. turned out to be a bad connection in the loom, closer to the switch gear. But, its probably your earth.. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online