Big Wave

Guest JMW
This post is 7021 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A buddy came back from hell today and I saw some pictures today of what's going on in Sri Lanka. The news reports don't do it justice.

She is a relife worker for Christian Aid - wasn't supposed to go out until Feb 4th but due to the current crisis, went a day after the Tsunami happened. I almost went but I didn't realise you have to pay to go as an aid worker - a month in hell would cost £1100 so I had to decline.

I'm told that it is so horrible that the only way to get through it is to try to mentally detach yourself from it all otherwise you'd go mad.

She says that everything seems to conspire against you - even setting up a pyre to burn some rotting corpses has hidded horrors, as the flesh burns, the pressure from inside the already bloated body gets excessive and they burst open, spurting out a sceptic, putrid cocktail or infectious liquid in a random direction.

Really horrible, spare a thought for those involved :unsure:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A buddy came back from hell today and I saw some pictures today of what's going on in Sri Lanka. The news reports don't do it justice.

She is a relife worker for Christian Aid - wasn't supposed to go out until Feb 4th but due to the current crisis, went a day after the Tsunami happened. I almost went but I didn't realise you have to pay to go as an aid worker - a month in hell would cost £1100 so I had to decline.

I thought you earned that in a day sat in your council flat???? :rolleyes:

bit of a coincidence that you allways have a "buddy" thats just come back from the latest disater etc.

there are lies, damn lies, and jmw stories.

mr pinochio.

billy bullshit.

walter mitty.

aldridge prior.

rayjay speak with fork tongue.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Good point TDR lad...........

He is pals with royalty, celebs and anyone who has ever done anything with their lives!!!!

Full of shit comes to mind!

Have you noticed that the mods dont mind folks flaming you in here????

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

i mind, its very anoying achully, as in id read what seems like a normal post, and then there would be u to just there, been anoying, and not saying jack all usful. hhell if you want to flame him do it in pm or somewhere where we dont have to see your shit plz kthx

i mind, its very anoying achully, as in id read what seems like a normal post, and then there would be u to just there, been anoying, and not saying jack all usful. hhell if you want to flame him do it in pm or somewhere where we dont have to see your shit plz kthx

Hey be sick on this joke JMW!!!!!

Whats the latest anti-fat craze storming through Asia????

The 'swim fast' diet!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sue me Giro!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

were you off yer face when you wrote that skyline? :lol: you admitted yourself that jmw seems full of shit. we have plenty of reasons to think this and the lc lads have even more i'd bet!

She is a relife worker for Christian Aid - wasn't supposed to go out until Feb 4th but due to the current crisis, went a day after the Tsunami happened.

So why wouls she be back so quick?? It would probably take at least a day to get there...and shes back already??

Sorry but why would an Aid worker go there for 2/3 days??

:huh:

Dont want to berate u or someone who has been /going there..but get a life ..this is not a subject to have fun with :angry:

So why wouls she be back so quick?? It would probably take at least a day to get there...and shes back already??

Sorry but why would an Aid worker go there for 2/3 days??

:huh:

caught out again. what a beauty. probably had their own plane, cause if there mates of jmw, they must be millionaires.

liar liar, pants on fire.

oh yes indeedy.

:D:lol::D:lol:

were you off yer face when you wrote that skyline? :lol:  you admitted yourself that jmw seems full of shit. we have plenty of reasons to think this and the lc lads have even more i'd bet!

yea he does chat shit, but i mean ardon etc has to reply after everysingle one of jmw's posts and it sorta spoils the fourm when theres abuse absoltuly everywhere imo...i mean cant we just keep or the slaging off in yamabis or something and not let it spread..?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online