Dumb people....

Cynic
This post is 4655 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok, i still don't believe this but anyway, in Grantham by the school is a spot where a kin great puddle forms every time there is a half decent drop of rain. Well today was such a day, ratting it down for a good half hour so the aforsaid puddle was a good 20feet long and the splash zone was at least 9ft up the school building.

Ahh, what is this leading to?, i think you can guess the basics. I was approaching said puddle and much as its tempting to soak the general public its actually illegal to do it with a vehicle, 'on purpose ;) '.

So i'm approaching said puddle at the same time as a delightfull young lady, she clocks the obvious danger as i was slowing to avoid the soaking and she stopped. So i drove on through and caused a big splash much fun....But! As soon as the splash has cleared miss pert buttocks starts walking :o yep, she hadn't figured on the trailer wheels.........Drowned rat doesent come close, the water hit the building at least 2ft above her and dropped in a dirty sheet.

I didn't laugh, honest.......... :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cant wait to see the 'cab-cam' pics Jason :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online