Yamaha DT125 Parts. DTR & DT125LC

AndyDtr08

I'm having a clearout of all my old parts. Have already posted and sold quite a few bits on ebay but here is what i still have. I list it all and then i'll put some photo's on. Please message me if anything is unclear. e.g which photo goes with which item.

Forks (Believe to be DT125LC) with yokes

Swing arm (again DT125lc)

Various plastics ( DTR)

Waterpump cover with pipe

Reed Block with reeds

Headlight

Handguards (plastic) black

Tool wrap strap

Front wheel (drum brake with brake components) rim has rusted through but hub is good.

Rear Wheel (Drum Brake with brake components) Rim is good

Disc Guard (Front plastic one in red)

DT125RE silencer, damaged and repaired.

If you would like photo's of any items, or more detailed information/ photos about any specific item please don't hesitate to drop me a pm or reply on here. Some things may not be worth the postage chargers as they would have to be done via courrier i would guess, but I'm happy to post most at cost of the buyer!

Thanks

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a clearout of all my old parts. Have already posted and sold quite a few bits on ebay but here is what i still have. I list it all and then i'll put some photo's on. Please message me if anything is unclear. e.g which photo goes with which item.

Forks (Believe to be DT125LC) with yokes

Swing arm (again DT125lc)

Various plastics ( DTR)

Waterpump cover with pipe

Reed Block with reeds

Headlight

Handguards (plastic) black

Tool wrap strap

Front wheel (drum brake with brake components) rim has rusted through but hub is good.

Rear Wheel (Drum Brake with brake components) Rim is good

Disc Guard (Front plastic one in red)

DT125RE silencer, damaged and repaired.

If you would like photo's of any items, or more detailed information/ photos about any specific item please don't hesitate to drop me a pm or reply on here. Some things may not be worth the postage chargers as they would have to be done via courrier i would guess, but I'm happy to post most at cost of the buyer!

Thanks

Andy

hi andy i am after a starter motor for my yamaha dt 125 sm 2007 any ideas as ive spent enough on this already !! thanks regards rachael

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry no, all my parts are from Yamaha DTR's or DT125LC's. I don't have any starter motors as these are all kick starts only. Your best best would be to search ebay for "DT125 breaking" and look for your model. Then ask the seller a question and see if they have one.

Good luck.

Sorry no, all my parts are from Yamaha DTR's or DT125LC's. I don't have any starter motors as these are all kick starts only. Your best best would be to search ebay for "DT125 breaking" and look for your model. Then ask the seller a question and see if they have one.

Good luck.

I am trying to get a spare Mikuni TM28SS carb and happen to have found one on ebay from someone who is breaking a dt125 sm. I have asked if they have a starter motor and and awaiting a reply.

andy

I am trying to get a spare Mikuni TM28SS carb and happen to have found one on ebay from someone who is breaking a dt125 sm. I have asked if they have a starter motor and and awaiting a reply.

andy

No, luck, all engine parts had sold.

Hi Andy,

Do you have a rear plastic/mudguard for a DTR? and headlight and cowling. prices delivered on those please?

Hi dean, i have a rear mudguard. One of the mounting holes is damaged as can be seen in the photos. Lets say £5 for the guard and however much it costs to post. If you're interested, let me know.

original53.jpg

original52.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Andy, sorry got a bit carried away playing with the bike and never remembered id asked!

not worried about the muddy now, going to fit an aftermarket one, but i do need a headlight, and an Rear shock if you have one?

cheersq

• 4 weeks later...

Hi matey, does the swing arm have the bushes/bearings complete?

Ta,

Lewis

Hi Lewis. No the swing arm is on it's own. If you have removed the bearings/ pivots/sleeves it is generally considered wise to replace them to avoid play in the suspension linkage system.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't start a new topic, so I thought it'd be most relevant to post it on here. I'm selling a front headlight and cowling(black) and a standard front sprocket, and a 55t rear, both are JT and they're good condition. All items came off a 2002 Yamaha DTR 125. If you want any of these items, just send me a message and we can arrange a price and I'll then list the item on eBay and give you my eBay user name.

You cant start a topic in here as you have to be a paid member to post items for sale. You can't just hi jack a thread to try and sell items. Especially if you havnt even introduced yourself!

hey buddy. do you have a choke handle. the plastic bit has snapped off, and im still able to put a new handle bit on... if you have 1

Hi sorry no i dont. I only have a spare flat slide carb which uses the lever action. You can get a 2nd hand carb on ebay in still style fairly cheap on ebay. Try searching for tzr and tdr as well as i beleive they used the same carb.