Hello from a new member

This post is 4618 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

so do you have the yellow version as on your avatar ,

or is that the only avatar you could find

my passola is yellow by the way , my rd's also yellow, :headscratch: hmm , a bit of a fetish going on me thinks, cos my mountain bike is,:headscratch: yup you guest, yellow.

but guess what ,, my car isn't yellow.:thumb:

It certainly is a very yellow Passola-I made the avatar specially yellow myself. (I vectored over an image from the owners manual-do you recognise it?) I did change the hairstyle a little to match my own and added the colour but apart from that I literally am the spit of the illustration in the manual.

I'm usually a red or blue kinda gal but when I found this yellow beastie for sale I had to have it regardless of the colour.

I changed the spark plug today-wanted to clean the air filter too but unfortunately I have no filter to clean so er, best be getting myself one in there pronto! The new spark plug seemed to solve the idling problem...

Just need a new battery so I have lights whilst I coast down Bath's plentiful hills, of course a new air filter and finally to stop taking the bends like a girl...

How long you had yours?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

this one ,twelve months, my first one complete with basket and rear box,(how sad is that) was back in 82, :unsure: it was the x wifes ,i had a xs500.:rolleyes:

this was bought for £40 complete with mot , restricted :rolleyes: (until now) i dont know how fast it goes the needle stops at the end of the casing,:D .

i just picked it up to mess around in the shed with, i pop to work on it when im not running though.it's a little gem.

this one ,twelve months, my first one complete with basket and rear box,(how sad is that) was back in 82, :unsure: it was the x wifes ,i had a xs500.:rolleyes:

this was bought for £40 complete with mot , restricted :rolleyes: (until now) i dont know how fast it goes the needle stops at the end of the casing,:D .

i just picked it up to mess around in the shed with, i pop to work on it when im not running though.it's a little gem.

Very jealous about that basket but I gotta a top box too... When I first bought it I stupidly took the yellow beast to the supermarket and filled it up with rather heavy shopping-never again!

I paid considerably more for mine but everything's more expensive in this neck of the woods.

it should pull you along with your shopping quite happily as there are two gears on these babies,oh yes,

and i was twenty , yup, twenty stone when i bought this and it pulled me up a bloody great steep hill ok.

im now down to fifteen stone with all my running and dieting so it goes a little bit quiker now.

i had some kidds running along side of me once laughing and saying i should be shot for cruelty to a minor,:blush: :blush:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online