Gumtree

bindie
This post is 4658 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Why do some @rseholes, call you,text you arrange to come and view, and dont f**ki@ show up.

sorry rant over...normal service will be resumed soon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Why do some @rseholes, call you,text you arrange to come and view, and dont f**ki@ show up.

sorry rant over...normal service will be resumed soon

C'mon bindie, use yer noddle, save their number, then after a few weeks ring them up at some unearthly goddam hour asking if they want to buy double glazing, keeping your own number hidden from them ofcourse, 'revenge is a meal best eaten cold' and all that :blink:

I'm getting fed up with Gumtree. Used to be a fan but sick of stupid emails from people replying to ads, wanting to pay via paypal & asking you to post it to Kenya!

Why?

Because, as you say, they are arseholes.

What do do?

As suggested, phone 'em up at stupid o'clock!!

Yeah you right there are a lot of time wasters out there using Gumtree. I experienced the same situation when I was selling something. I had arranged to meet them at the nearest station too and yeah...they didn't show up; or even text/call for that matter. It's a good site, but it's just frustrating to know who the real potential buyers are out there...Ok some replies are only too obvious (fake), but you know what I mean? Have you tried Craig's List? Ad Poster? Both of these are free to submit an advert either online and on ye olde paper.