Yamaha '08 ybr 125 fuel pump issue .............please

Scoobydude
This post is 4217 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all

Just goined as my niece has a fuel pump issue with her ybr 125, the fuel injected 08 version. Should you hear the fuel pump prime every time you cycle the ignition as I think her's is sticking/ not moving. Every 20th time you can hear it prime and the bike will start, every other time the bike just spins over......no start. If it should prime every time has anyone got a wiring diagram so I can check the wires to the fuel pump are getting the correct feed, earth coming through.

Cheers scoobydude ( sorry I ride a street fighter gsx1100e)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all

Just goined as my niece has a fuel pump issue with her ybr 125, the fuel injected 08 version. Should you hear the fuel pump prime every time you cycle the ignition as I think her's is sticking/ not moving. Every 20th time you can hear it prime and the bike will start, every other time the bike just spins over......no start. If it should prime every time has anyone got a wiring diagram so I can check the wires to the fuel pump are getting the correct feed, earth coming through.

Cheers scoobydude ( sorry I ride a street fighter gsx1100e)

Hi ,

I think I found (and downloaded) the wiring diagram for YBR 125 '07 somewhere in this forum. If you can't find it, send me a message with your e-mail address, I'll send you the file.

Hopefully it is the same as '08 version.

I would also add that I'd heartily recomended buying the Haynes manual for the ybr (it's the orange one, and also covers some XT models too I think). It gives you step by step guidance on testing wiring for a multitude of components if you have the necessary multimeter.

• 1 year later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online