Got my Mod. 1 tomorrow!

iSoupz
This post is 4662 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

keep practicing mate, keep the mental mind-set that your going to attack this next time with all your heart and mind,

imagine the feeling of riding away from the test centre, hopping on a big bike and having that massive smug grin that we all had at some point

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It sucks to fail, but don't give up. I failed my Mod1 test by putting my foot down on the u-turn. I then decided that rather than throw money at more training and/or re-tests I would get myself a 125 on L plates to build my confidence. Not very cool for a 28 year old to be wizzing about with L plates on perhaps, but I don't care - I see it as a stepping stone to where I want to be. Having had a go on a 500cc though I now know I definately want to be a biker! Can't spend my life running around on L plates! Don't give up, you'll get there. It was soul destroying when I failed mine but I want it too bad to give up! B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online