helo

This post is 4666 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All, just joined so this is me = 63 years old, been riding for years then stopped for family n work abroad, got back into bikes about 6 years ago had Yamaha virago 535, now have XVS 650 dragstar classic, me n her loving it getting out an about as much as poss, Salisbury next week. Oh should say live in Wrexham N Wales

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi All, just joined so this is me = 63 years old, been riding for years then stopped for family n work abroad, got back into bikes about 6 years ago had Yamaha virago 535, now have XVS 650 dragstar classic, me n her loving it getting out an about as much as poss, Salisbury next week. Oh should say live in Wrexham N Wales

Hi and welcome to the forum, lovin the name ;)

Hi and welcome to the Y-O-C 'auld Een' , and Mrs Auld een B)

greetings Nev :welcome:, wanna buy a username :rolleyes:

When my lad gets himself a DT, as he keeps telling me, and he comes on here, he'll be nev ;)

yeah its amazing how much better your eyesight is when youre a young un.

"helo intro"

Just noticed Nev, thats one 'ell of an intro mate :blink:

Welcome along Sir. B)

Its nice to see the Aul lads and Lassies out enjoying themselves on there beloved bikes.

Take care now,,,,,watch out for them young ones that think they are invinsable and will never die. Ge dem a wide birth if ya no wa i mean ;)

Thanks for the welcome, and YES living in NEV land is wonderful all sunny n bright n fluffy, the rest of the world just dont understand, :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online