what kind of top speed can i expect

midnight61
This post is 4661 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi there, overweight 50 yr old here, what kind of top speed can i expect to get out of my xvs1300a when i nip down the paper shop (it's not far) ...?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Depends entirely on whether the Nottingham scrotes have nicked yer bike, where Plod and his ray gun are camped out, whether you're going out during the school run and when you last took a dump.

As you've got the fastest colour (red) you'll be back home before you leave :)

Using a quantum physics calculation, I have estimated that Warp speed 9.1 is the best you can hope for.

I hope this helps.

ok, i have 2 dogs that sleep 10 feet from the bike, so lets assume its not nicked, there are no speed traps, and i've taken a sh1t,...i forgot to add, its downhill and there isn't enough time to get out of 2nd gear before i'm slowing down

If your bike runs like your avatar dose then your going no where fast lol been watching it and thats one un healthy engine (watch where the piston is when the fuel and spark comes in. some times its on the money other times its on half a stroke then its at the bottom) lol

If your bike runs like your avatar dose then your going no where fast lol been watching it and thats one un healthy engine (watch where the piston is when the fuel and spark comes in. some times its on the money other times its on half a stroke then its at the bottom) lol

i wonder if my avatar would fit in a 125 frame ...? ... LOL