Prezzies

Guest JMW
This post is 7046 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm happy - I got all that I was hoping for including a new porting tool, with the flexi-drive attachment for doing the really tricky bits.

Juvley !

I hope you all got what you hoped for :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good to hear you are all having a good time. all my plans went out the window this morning, have had to spend the day in bed ( unfortunately on my own). still got my crimble dinner, daughter and family brought it over for me and got my pressies from under the tree and brought the computer into the bedroom. First Christmas I have spent at home in a long time and this is what happens. You all have a good time and have a few drinks for me, then you can say it is my fault you have a hang over. :xmas:

I'm happy - I got all that I was hoping for including a new porting tool, with the flexi-drive attachment for doing the really tricky bits.

Juvley !

I hope you all got what you hoped for  :)

U sent them to yourself you saddo! :lol:

Hope you are feeling better Pete, did you still have a good day and get all the pressies you wanted. I am still stuck in bed, my back is giving me probs and cant walk much, but I am use to it. I have been laying here planning some rallies for next year. That makes my Crimble, looking forward to what I am going to do next.

:D:D:D

Santa is such a great guy got all the DVD's that I wanted......road racing review 04 which has totally made me home sick, bsb, wsb and motogp review and nw200 review. :)

My hubby says that it's a great investment as it gives him hours of peace and quiet.

No keys to a brand new R1....however will let him off with that.

I got all the games I wanted (well apart from TT Superbikes but don't get me started on that). It's a shame I can't play them one handed though :(

Dear me, I hope you're ok there Dragon Lady - rest up and get mended asap !

The downer about Christmas for me is that I'm expected to be at certain places for lunch and dinner, present openings and all that so time to myself is reall, really precious.

The family lunch was fantastic but mums beef Wellington, although a bit bloody, was tasty as hell - as always. What is it with mums, they have a knack of cooking the best food up. Family - the best thing on the planet.

Anyhow, I opened a few things a bit late and I appear to have been given a Playstation2 and some games. At last I can play Metal Gear Solid2 :D which rocks !

:P

I've been playing against my little lad on his GameCube with my new 1080 Avalanche snowboard game......even though I'm a skier @ heart, this game rocks! B)

Dear me, I hope you're ok there Dragon Lady - rest up and get mended asap !

Thanks JM, think it is going to be a while, but I can try and get some one to get me a map of Wales and I can start planning my trip when the kids go back to school after easter. I alo have my daughter coming up from Salisbury soon and I know its late but I will get more crimble pressies. In case I forget as this medication is sending me more funny than norm.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. :beerchug::beerchug:

Your sexual practices are your business Baz....who am I to judge?

Does Tiger feel the same way about you? :lol:

i hope so :unsure:

Finally got a digi camera that is a canny un.

So in another years time when i figure out how ter put me piccies on the computer ,you'll all be able ter see what me an me bike look like.

But be warned it aint pretty. :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online