Turbo finished and time to go very sad

Knight3179
This post is 4632 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well i finished the first turbo, as much as i could do,turbo needs rebuilding but blew my budget on a newer engine

WP_000194.jpg

WP_000192.jpg

WP_000188.jpg

WP_000186.jpg

WP_000185.jpg

WP_000184.jpg

On ebay now looking for her new home, very sad to see this one go but gotta make money some way :eusa_boohoo:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I reckon it will make all it's going to make in a day, not much point dragging it out,

Though probably won't make reserve, so will be listed again for longer

Knight, dont do it!!!!!

Even if you have to make some money do either a 7 day or classified. This will give it enough time to get noticed and potential bidders to research how to get it back to the mainland.

That thing is only going to appreciate - surely it is better to hold on a bit or at least get it road legal before you sell.

I was really hoping you'd get it on the road; it is a real piece of Yamaha Heritage.

Please, please, rethink, otherwise i might bid and get it at a price that insults you!

I would've loved to put it out on the road but money just isn't there, my xj600 won't shift for anything but silly money

But yes there is a reserve so if it makes that I'll be very happy

Having to collect it will make it awkward for most people but I plan to reimburse their ferry trip if it makes good money

I'm nice like that, lol

i payed £232.50 for mine in a shit-state, either i was mugged or yours just isnt attracting enough attention :(

The 600s arent too bad, i bought mine for £450 and there are worse examples going for £500+ on fleabay, why not use it as a daily rider?, you should know as well as i that parts are cheap and they are as reliable as any other

• 2 weeks later...