Hiya all

This post is 4652 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys...

First the intro, been a long time Yam owner in fact for some 20 years now and never been without a bike.

Started out with a Grey Import FZR400

Then a UK FZR400rr which had been put in a field by the previous owner I streetfightered it, fitted an FZR600 motor, Re Sprung RGV upside down forks and an narrowed R6 Seet unit..

Brief excursion with an italian pile of Poop... Supermotoed Aprilia Tuareg 350...

And finally onto the current beast

YZF750R - I will get some pics up soon

Anyway - circumstances meant the YZF was dry docked and has been stood for a couple of years (well 5 to be exact) and I have finally started the recomisioning process.. carbs cleaned, tank cleaned, etc etc new battery ordered..

As part of the process I am updating the body work.... top secret but if it all works out will look preety good, swapped the front calipers to R1 Blue Spots, PFM Iron Discs and some other minor tweeks...

Any other members up in the North... Perth/Tayside Area?????

Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Guys...

First the intro, been a long time Yam owner in fact for some 20 years now and never been without a bike.

Started out with a Grey Import FZR400

Then a UK FZR400rr which had been put in a field by the previous owner I streetfightered it, fitted an FZR600 motor, Re Sprung RGV upside down forks and an narrowed R6 Seet unit..

Brief excursion with an italian pile of Poop... Supermotoed Aprilia Tuareg 350...

And finally onto the current beast

YZF750R - I will get some pics up soon

Anyway - circumstances meant the YZF was dry docked and has been stood for a couple of years (well 5 to be exact) and I have finally started the recomisioning process.. carbs cleaned, tank cleaned, etc etc new battery ordered..

As part of the process I am updating the body work.... top secret but if it all works out will look preety good, swapped the front calipers to R1 Blue Spots, PFM Iron Discs and some other minor tweeks...

Any other members up in the North... Perth/Tayside Area?????

Andy

Hi Andy, good intro, but effing ell, a bit fast for us old grumpy gits.

Hi Andy, good intro, but effing ell, a bit fast for us old grumpy gits.

Sorry Mike I will try and slow down a bit... But us RAF types are always getting places quicker than you Old Sea dogs..

Andy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online