my 2 bikes

Bluesmoke
This post is 4655 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

fz400r.jpgfairedrxs001.jpgrxs100003.jpg

rxs is a nice runner and the fz is ongoing / minor poorly :unsure: wont be for long......

hope you like

phil

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good wee Rsx, thers a few owners on here, & i see you not far from Squires, check out our two-stroke day out ,3/4th sept,,, all welcome B)

Thanks guys for the nice comments, my rxs was a labour of love as it was in a bit of a state when i got it, so i thought i'd do something a little different and go the whole hog like re-spoking the wheels and tuning (slightly) the motor.

i love kr yellow speedblock look and since i took the photo's ive managed to get a brand new seat which finishes it off...

"Drewpy" just looked at your blog and thats looking a corker of a bike, especially like the black bolt method which i also learned in my metal work class lol, couldn't believe you a can opener like me ,, must have been all the rage at the time :D

cheers again

phil

Thanks guys for the nice comments, my rxs was a labour of love as it was in a bit of a state when i got it, so i thought i'd do something a little different and go the whole hog like re-spoking the wheels and tuning (slightly) the motor.

i love kr yellow speedblock look and since i took the photo's ive managed to get a brand new seat which finishes it off...

"Drewpy" just looked at your blog and thats looking a corker of a bike, especially like the black bolt method which i also learned in my metal work class lol, couldn't believe you a can opener like me ,, must have been all the rage at the time :D

cheers again

phil

might have gone to the same school ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online