bike ident

This post is 4699 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

photonfi.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i have a old bike i need to sell cause i just dont have the time to restore it like i wanted to but have no idea what it is i have a real old log book but that doesnt tell me much more than its a yamaha its black and 400cc the bike has enduro on the side if anyone wants to make me a offer it does need a bit of work doing but i dont wanna let it go to someone thats gonna totally trash it and leave it in a ditch thankyou in advance

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

photonfi.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i have a old bike i need to sell cause i just dont have the time to restore it like i wanted to but have no idea what it is i have a real old log book but that doesnt tell me much more than its a yamaha its black and 400cc the bike has enduro on the side if anyone wants to make me a offer it does need a bit of work doing but i dont wanna let it go to someone thats gonna totally trash it and leave it in a ditch thankyou in advance

Hi

Its a DT 400 (twin shock Enduro)

I have a DT 175,

I would love to buy it, but I am a poor pensioner, You should keep it as they are quite rare,

Hi

I have a DT 175,

I would love to buy it, but I am a poor pensioner, You should keep it as they are quite rare,

I'd love to take on a project like that, but the wife has promised to leave me, if I take on any more waifs and ...............,PM me your number ;)

Hi

I have a DT 175,

I am restoring one of these. It's a 1976 DT400 type 513. I'am also restoring a DT175 and DT 250. I'd quite like to get my hands on it, where are you, and what sort of money did you want for it?

Thanks,

Chris.

Who needs women when you have engines lol

What don't be an idiot man. The important stuff?, tea, coffee, bacon butties.

i am in essex dude but i am thinking from talking to a few people i may break it i have the old registration document aswell ;-)

If you do, please let me know if you have the ignition switch, and the rectangular metal mount under the number plate mounting.

Thanks

Chris.

will have a look when i am in the yard tomorrow by ignition switch you mean the key not the kill switch on the handle bars?

yes, the actual ignition switch.

Cheers,

Chris.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online