YOC T-shirt

Paulwhite
This post is 4168 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Alex, i need all the sizes before i order, and would they all be going to the same address or would you want them dispatched directly to their front doors?, ideally it would be great if you could ping a mass PM to all the mods requesting size, design, colour and address, then once you have them all forward it to me and i will let you know the total

Plus after G4S fucked up i've been dragged in to working the olympics... no internet out there, no internet means no access to vistaprint :(

post #107 was my size colour request

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Large pleeze? black if ok with that?

mines a large white with blue detail Steve...Thanks

So far i have:

Drewps - Large plain back black - £12.35 shipped to Drewps address

Airhead - Large plain back white - £10.35 shipped to Airhead address

Alex, couldn't find what size you wanted in the previous pages, also the above listed shirts are all plain-backed, no names or slogans on the back, not sure how many other mods are after a shirt, wont be ordering these this week as im just about to catch the love train back to faaaackin' london, will probably be back in a few days though so will check this thread again before ordering and will let you know the total, but as a rough

So far i have:

Drewps - Large plain back black - £12.35 shipped to Drewps address

Airhead - Large plain back white - £10.35 shipped to Airhead address

Alex, couldn't find what size you wanted in the previous pages, also the above listed shirts are all plain-backed, no names or slogans on the back, not sure how many other mods are after a shirt, wont be ordering these this week as im just about to catch the love train back to faaaackin' london, will probably be back in a few days though so will check this thread again before ordering and will let you know the total, but as a rough

stick Drewpy on the back, it'll get the girls tittering if nothing else :)

• Admin

Ok, considering the postage is probably going to screw me I'll get one in white and black in Medium, no writing on the back.

• 2 weeks later...

Back from London for a week so can now get some shirts ordered, drewpys shirt will cost an extra 1.99 with a name on the back, you can have as much writing as you can fit on it for the same price so you can add a slogan or quote

Alex, do you want one in white and one in black? Can't really get the same shirt with black and white on it... Youd look french

Got mine. :yeah: Thanks Foamy!

yoc_shirt.jpg

• Like 1

This has given me an idea... How about a YOC calendar shoot?... although due to the lack of females it would most likely be 12 pages of Sacha... Not that I'm complaining :P

I'm en route back to hometree now peeps, you will be pleased to know that I have exiled the demons from my laptop and foamynet is operational once again :), will update this thread later after I have adjusted the designs

Photos of the bikes ya? I'd buy that. :)

wasn't thinking of the bikes... tbh... :/

No? You fellas gonna strike a pose for us girlies? :eusa_shifty:

Alright! We have some takers then eh?! Just a short skip across the pond for me... and I'm sure it'll go over about as well as a turd in a swimming pool with hubby. :P

Get hubby involved? maybe you guys could do a "Hunky fireman carrying a strikingly beautifull damsel from a 'burning' cardboard building" scenario... like this:

firemanlol.png

By Foamy, age 19 and a half :3

That's perfect! She is one strikingly beautiful damsel! You didn't tell me you're an artist. :P Except... where's the Yamaha?! Something more like this for the background?

Yamaha-Fire-sign.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online