YOC T-shirt

Paulwhite
This post is 4168 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

managed to get just enough orders for the price to be in the lower bracket (less than £15 or £20 each), but i didnt have the cash to get it going :(, i was going to pay for the printing screens to be made (something like 100 quid but cant remember), then people pay and tell me the size, id get all the sizes t shirt then get the whole lot done and deliverd.

il post the web adress on monday when i get back from work as the factory is opposit ours.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...BUMP...

everyone still interested? i've been chatting with Paul with regards to getting the plates printed, just wanting to check incase some people have changed their minds

Count me in. Size large & would prefer blue or black.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

I'll get one for myself and the mods.

This could be the YOC meet uniform for 2011 :lol: :lol: :lol:

bay_city_rollers_146.jpg

Am I too late for the shirt or can I still get one of these sweet outfits? :D Small or medium t-shirt if it's still possible. How do I get you the money from the states?

so thats about 5 of us so far... poor show peeps, the original list was as follows (from reading through the old thread) :(

Drewpy - 1 Medium

Blackhat - 2 Large

Foamy - 2 Medium

Realrayzor -1 Large

Cynic - Large black

Grey haired git - 1 XLarge

NEV - 3 XL

Airhead - 1 Large

Fosdyle - 2 (1 large 1 medium)

Battered - 1 XL

AndyDtr08 - 1 Medium

Pilninggas - 1 Large

casperj - 1 L

cheerfulgrin - 1 Medium

bindie - 1 XLarge

elmmet - 1 medium

Dean_DT - 1 Large

MRR - 1 Medium

Matthew duncan - 1 Large

Yamahead - 1 XL

25 not including the less active members who may/may not still be around on the forum... where have these numbers gone? im happy to provide the means to get the wheels turning but there needs to be more interest than the 5 who posted here :(

am inn " just never looked in here,,,, thought this was buried,,,, :shrug:

Go On then ill have one! medium in black please.

Am I too late for the shirt or can I still get one of these sweet outfits? :D Small or medium t-shirt if it's still possible. How do I get you the money from the states?

I would guess Paypal would be the way to go Sacha.

I am in.

Payment would probably be through paypal, maybe cash on collection, i dunno

jsut a thought peeps, i've had a bit to drink, and i got playing around on vistaprint... and, well... this is the result...

yocshirtfront.jpgYOCshirtrear.jpg

the short sleeved shirt WITH A PLAIN BACK is £3.25 each if we order 25, if you want the name and slogan across the back i think it's about £8 or there abouts... you can have white, Black (+£1.20), Grey (+£0.89), if you want a 2XL size its +£1.19

yadda yadda, my beer glass is empty...

Works for me........................if the text was aligned and no name one mine.

I would go for 2.

£8.39 without postage if you have a name and slogan on the back

am going to order my own one and post up a pic of how it looks when it arrives ;)

EDIT: just ordered mine, the first one in existance, was £12.09 including shipping (which apparently may take up to 21 days... *grumble*) with the slogan and name printed on the back, if anyone does want one and isnt too bothered about seeing me pose in my one then feel free to PM me and i can fill you in on any specifics.

Bump... now available in black, with original blue or cyan text, i think the cyan stands out better

frontshirtimageblack.jpgrearshirtimasgeblack.jpg

on a completely different note, i am never drinking again...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online