YOC T-shirt

Paulwhite
This post is 4168 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Wasnt "fruit of the loom" an irish business,,,,,,mabey not,,,,,but they did have a factory in Donegal ! Was good quality stuff, but its closed now.

BUT but but but but ,,,,,,,, i want my name on my T shirt :cry2:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt "fruit of the loom" an irish business,,,,,,mabey not,,,,,but they did have a factory in Donegal ! Was good quality stuff, but its closed now.

That's DT and BWJ showing their ages again, Btw by collarless, BWJ means without a ruff :blink:

BUT but but but but ,,,,,,,, i want my name on my T shirt :cry2:

you can get it done yourself Pat

I dont know to be honest. Taiwan now.

That's DT and BWJ showing their ages again, Btw by collarless, BWJ means without a ruff :blink:

:lol: :lol: Still the rage in Scotland. ;)

<_< well we're a bit more up to date these days, oh yes, shellsuits are all the rage-and designer ranges too

Mattalan, George (Asda), Lidl etc ;)

<_< well we're a bit more up to date these days, oh yes, shellsuits are all the rage-and designer ranges too

I am an F&F man (Tescos) better than D&G. 6 pairs of pants for £3. Quality!!!!!

I am an F&F man (Tescos) better than D&G. 6 pairs of pants for £3. Quality!!!!!

Ah, but are they reversible ? :mellow:

Now then, a tartan shell suit? kudos!!!!!!

Now then, a tartan shell suit? kudos!!!!!!

Get real, Tartan is so last year Nev :lol:

Isn't that Burberry NEV?

Oh aye!!!! never thought of that, ;) what clan is burberry tartan BWJ?

MacIntosh ;)

Thought it might be MacDonalds, seeing as how many gather at the big golden 'M' temples ;)

Wasnt "fruit of the loom" an irish business,,,,,,,

Aye pat " but so was De lorean ,,,,:lol: Oh , i"ll have two shirts Nev [lasrge] please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Aye pat " but so was De lorean ,,,,:lol: Oh , i"ll have two shirts Nev [lasrge] please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'll gladly send over a couple of my 3xxxl's Blackhat, but I'ts Paul who's actually floggin them mate ;)

Nice looking car - from a distance. Many decades ago they were selling one as a car auction I was at. The finish was appalling, both inside and out. You could even see the glue they used for the dash. I still would have brought it but much too rich for me.

When I was in Loch Ness last year my "significant other" tried to get my step dad some tartan. He is a Bremner so a Fukc Fack Farquharson but they said they had never heard of it.

This could be the YOC meet uniform for 2011 :lol: :lol: :lol:

bay_city_rollers_146.jpg

Nice looking car - from a distance. Many decades ago they were selling one as a car auction I was at. The finish was appalling, both inside and out. You could even see the glue they used for the dash. I still would have brought it but much too rich for me.

When I was in Loch Ness last year my "significant other" tried to get my step dad some tartan. He is a Bremner so a Fukc Fack Farquharson but they said they had never heard of it.

This could be the YOC meet uniform for 2011 :lol: :lol: :lol:

bay_city_rollers_146.jpg

My claim to a tartan is on my grandmothers side, Jackson, a right boring tartan if I may say so, where at Loch Ness did you stop? I was at Belladrum last year, near Beauly, beautiful countryside around there, some good distillaries to go round too, only regret was not doing the Glenmorangie one, on route to John o'groats.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online