YOC T-shirt

Paulwhite
This post is 4169 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ok il get a quote tomorrow and il get OG's made 1st for a sample :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the shirt idea is a good one-but without the user name-they would cost lots because they would have to be done individualy, also would appeal to a wider interest if they were just plain :)

do they do collar-less shirts? :unsure:

I think the shirt idea is a good one-but without the user name-they would cost lots because they would have to be done individualy, also would appeal to a wider interest if they were just plain :)

do they do collar-less shirts? :unsure:

yeah im going to get some quotes :D as to collar-less i dont know m8 il have a look tomorrow B)

Nice 1 paul- some phone pics would help ;)

iv just had a look on there website and they can source any type of t-shirt at any size. standard prices are a hell of allot cheaper if i order 25 or more (about half the cost of 25 or less) but just thought...... what colour do we want the shirt to be?

iv just had a look on there website and they can source any type of t-shirt at any size. standard prices are a hell of allot cheaper if i order 25 or more (about half the cost of 25 or less) but just thought...... what colour do we want the shirt to be?

Hi Paul would have thought they have to be Yam colours blue/white ,hope to be at the gathering tent ready, bike not :(

well im set on black (like the pic above) we could go yam blue but you might as well get y.o.c stitched on an official yam top......... :unsure::blink:<_<

the way i look at it is we are a community of Yamaha "owners" that love to talk about bikes, customizing and riding in general. so why not have our own stile? :D

black's a good compromise. maybe when the price is in, we can have a vote using the poll system on here!

black's a good compromise. maybe when the price is in, we can have a vote using the poll system on here!

sounds good to me :D but iv never used it b4 so il let you do the honers ;)

Am in " i likes the red/ white, like logo....:rolleyes: but am easy.. drewps i lost my patch in Ireland ,,,:( . bought 4 gave two to Blck tiger & 1 to BananaR6, And someone in Cookston ,N.I. is riding around with the other,,,,,,,,,baaaaaa,

Black, football shirt type material (cool-maxTM would be the dawgz), no collar, polo shirts are a no-no for me-I'm too old to turn the collar up chav style and not look like a pillock :mellow:

Black, football shirt type material (cool-maxTM would be the dawgz), no collar, polo shirts are a no-no for me-I'm too old to turn the collar up chav style and not look like a pillock :mellow:

yeah thats what i was thinking, but depends on price. im thinking something light with a v neck, football shirt material would be mint! im also thinking getting it embroidered instead of a transfer. should last longer but il have to get a price list and go from there.

right lads they dont do the football shirt material......or man made material as the printing technique they use melts it. :(

but they do some nice cotton ones :D if we go for the black or blue design that i posted and have a minimum order of 25 then it will cost £10 per shirt, but if we order 50 or more it reduces the cost to £7.50 per shirt ;);) and the way my mind works is, if we order 50 or more then we can get a better quality shirt to start with, which would make it £10 per shirt.

the prices that iv posted is for the cheaper v neck cotton t-shirt its good enough for the job but we could get a better quality shirt.

for personalization (screen name on the back) its.....well too much :(

now here is the interesting bit.

for no extra cost we can put more stuff on the front like designs, as the way they do there pricing is they charge by colours and how many "screens".

its going to take 2 screens to do the front anyway, and about 3 colours, so as long as we just use the 3 colours,we can pretty much put anything we want on there for no extra cost.

im going to have to put the web address across the shoulder blades as its going to cost more to put it on the bottom due to the different shirt sizes needed.

Well, that is disappointing about the footie shirt material, and as most members (even the younger ones) have 'Moobs' combined with a V neck isn't a good look-is it :lol:

Well, that is disappointing about the footie shirt material, and as most members (even the younger ones) have 'Moobs' combined with a V neck isn't a good look-is it :lol:

well......it dont have to be a v-neck! :DB)

but are we all happy with £10 quid a shirt?

well......it dont have to be a v-neck! :DB)

but are we all happy with £10 quid a shirt?

Works for me. Happy with a bit more if it is a decent make (fruit of the loom).

Works for me. Happy with a bit more if it is a decent make (fruit of the loom).

just depends how many people want them ;) 25 is the minimum. so come on people who wants an official yamaha owners club t-shirt!

(fruit of the loom).

Now we're talking, see, when you get to our age Paul you start to look for quality B)

Now we're talking, see, when you get to our age Paul you start to look for quality B)

I don't want to spend my £10 annual clothing allowance on a dodgy T shirt. £10 will go a long way in Primark or the local charity shop.

for a tenner, count me in medium please!

don't forget postage on top peeps

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online