YOC T-shirt

Paulwhite
This post is 4189 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all i work next to a T-shirt printing factory and was wondering if anyone wanted a t-shirt with the YOC logo and there screen name ?

im open to ideas on T-shirt design but i was thinking something like the YOC logo on the back and sleeves (like the patch) with peoples screen names across the shoulder blades?

not sure on price il have to get a quote :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all i work next to a T-shirt printing factory and was wondering if anyone wanted a t-shirt with the YOC logo and there screen name ?

im open to ideas on T-shirt design but i was thinking something like the YOC logo on the back and sleeves (like the patch) with peoples screen names across the shoulder blades?

not sure on price il have to get a quote :D

I'd be interested mate. You have to pay me royalties on the design though ;)

Just for comparison, I got 24 t-shrts done last year for scouts and they cost £10 each. logo on front and a patch on the arm. Individual logos might be prohibitive price wise.

I'll pin the post

Drewps

Yeah i'd have one so long as my moniker wasnt on it :P

I'll just be happy if you can get one in my size, bugger whats on it!!!! ;)

Yeah i'd have one so long as my moniker wasnt on it :P

Was that word mean Paul ?? i didnt do well in school

Might be interested provided there no to dear !

do i have to pay royalties drewps? :( cant i just bribe you with a pint and a mars bar? ;)

think the only person to have trouble with the screen name printed on the back would be up.yours :lol: but im open to design tweaks ;)

anyway iv come up with a design .......if you want to change something then im all ears, iv still got to get a price but im thinking maximum £15 for a personalized t-shirt.

here is the design iv come up with but feel free to post your own :D

yoct-shirt.jpg

interested in one but like OG i dont want my moniker on it either... will look like a right wally with that on... i reckon the big tuning forks on the back and a much smaller one in the usual place on chest with Yamaha Owners Club above the chest badge :D

here is the design iv come up with but feel free to post your own :D

yoct-shirt.jpg

I think I've changed my mind :lol:

is that why they are called T Shirts then :unsure:

:lol: i had to use paint :blink: its just for example :P

interested in one but like OG i dont want my moniker on it either... will look like a right wally with that on... i reckon the big tuning forks on the back and a much smaller one in the usual place on chest with Yamaha Owners Club above the chest badge :D

like this?

yoct-shirt2.jpg

I would be interested. Maybe also a annual Squires one with a year on too.

If the design is finalised with squires in mind, can some one email it to me. That way i can design the 2011 Squire's Key Ring to match. :)

think the only person to have trouble with the screen name printed on the back would be up.yours :lol:

Who ? the guy 3rd from the left ?-big Kev duznt give a fuk :D

P1010511.jpg

And by mad bonkers coincidence its today that Vez celebrates his 100th birthday -he's the guy who started the ball rolling for the first ever Y-O-C 'Escape de Grande' the big 'ward bust out' :huh:

and by sheer bad luck he himself couldn't make it-a collection of the loonies who frequent this asylum did- :blink:

so in Vez's honour-here is the link-grab a coffee or a beer and have a 10 minute read through a Y-O-C classic

the front badges should go on the left tit! ;)

you can use the cloth badge graphic I did if you want Paul, was only pulling your plonker!

not sure about the big yam logo on the back, too American for my liking!

I think you should all have your forum names on them, woosies :P

I think I've changed my mind :lol:

:lol: :lol: me too

I want a nice wan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm no designer though when it comes to clothes

well im hoping to get them done for the squiers meet then i can bring them down :D (saves on delivery charge ;) )

im liking the badge idea for the squiers meet! but would it be worth having a patch? then you could stitch it onto the back of the t-shirt instead of the big yam logo? or we could go ott and have it so 4 patches make the yam logo on the back? sort of like go each year to get a different part of the patch which all in all make the yam logo?

anyway done a couple of changes but we need to get the design set in stone asap then i can get on with a sample

yoct-shirt3.jpg

I can see what your up to putting my username on there ! ...I can see this idea being expensive as they will have to individualise each print?

Now then I'm looking for a new handle :P

oldwankeronabike how's that?

Paul, get a quote first for say 15 t-shirts with what you want on there (It looks pretty much there now) and put it to the forum. Peeps will commit more if they know how much.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online