North Wales Ride Out

This post is 4698 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all.

I was thinking of organizing a run out from say the services at Jct 14 on the M56 and then jump onto the coast road along the top of North Wales down to Bangor, just for a little jaunt with nothing special in mind

I was thinking of next Sunday (12th June) about 10/11 am

I have been suggested this route so will be taking this route

Go to the end of the M56 and take the A550 to Mold

From Mold take the A541 to Trefnant

From Trenant take the B5382 to Llansannan

From Llansannan take the A544 to Llanfair Talhaiarn

From Llanfair Talhaiarn take the A548 to Llanwrist

From Llanwrist take the B5106 to Betws y Coed (Stop off at the waterfalls for pee and fag break).

From Betws y Coed take the A5 to Capel Curig

From Capel Curig take the A4086 to Llanberis

From Llanberis take the B4547 then the B4366 to the top of the A5

From there take the A5 in to Bangor.

(Deping on time maybe a jaunt around Angelsey as well :)

If you are up for coming post a reply here or turn up on the day

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hiya

i think i'd be up for that ride but dont know if i can make it this weekend. ive been on rideouts for the past few weekends and the wife is feeling neglected!!!

i'll let you know if she goves me permission or not!!!

Id be well up for that. I posted a topic about a Chester area rideout a while ago and there wasnt much interest :(

Hopefully there will be more interest in this one.

Adam_Fozz

I think with rideouts you have to post right " i am going who else is coming, i am doing this whatever" do not wait for replies on a forum, for example this ride to celebrate Badger from south west bikers birthday only a handful replied on the forum but about 30 turned up in the end, someone else tried to organise one last weekend from near the same spot but threw the towel in on thurs after not many replied,

188666_1620044106494_1398150297_31328710_1936906_n.jpg

there where several more bikes behind me when i took this pic

Well in that case weather permitting I.E. Not raining. I'll be turning up at the services and will wait 30 mins for anyone else before I head off on my billy :D

Just seen the weather forecast for Sunday rain, rain and more rain so how about we change it to Sat same time and place, let me know cause I'll be going then and join if you can :D

Just thought so any one who is coming I'm on a red diversion 600 and will try and stay somewhere near the entrance or picnic area, if no one is the by 10.30 I'll head off on my own.

If your coming I'll see you tomorrow :D

Dean