Thundercat mod

Grant965
This post is 4707 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all, after seeing a gsxr today with a tri-oval twin spout can on either side it got me thinking, can i do a simple mod for to allow me to do this to my thundercat? At the minute i have stainless pipes with a beowulf can on. Will i notice any differences with two cans? Louder/quieter? Less/more power? Anything else?

thanks, Grant

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi all, after seeing a gsxr today with a tri-oval twin spout can on either side it got me thinking, can i do a simple mod for to allow me to do this to my thundercat? At the minute i have stainless pipes with a beowulf can on. Will i notice any differences with two cans? Louder/quieter? Less/more power? Anything else?

thanks, Grant

I reckon you'll be doing a decent rendition of Handels Messiah, with that amount of pipes on it, ;)

Had a quick look round and seen that Suzuki do link pipes that split, so was thinking maybe if I cut the downpipes shorter and added this on so the exhaust splits underneath the bike?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online