Fazer FZS600 Suspension

This post is 4701 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, Iam new to the site and wondered if anyone could offer any help in setting up the suspension for my Fazer600.I am 5'9'' and weigh 12 stone, This is my first bike so any help would be greatly apprisiated. Sorry about any doggy spelling. Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

What is it you want to do with it ??? Harder,,,,,,,,,Softer,,,,,,,,,

Hi, The Bike is a 2002 fzs 600. At the moment the suspension is set on the factory settings, notch 5 on the front and 4 on the rear shock. When I am riding the bike it just feels that it is moving around on the road too much. Too soft maybe ?????? Any help much appriciated. Thanks

Hi, The Bike is a 2002 fzs 600. At the moment the suspension is set on the factory settings, notch 5 on the front and 4 on the rear shock. When I am riding the bike it just feels that it is moving around on the road too much. Too soft maybe ?????? Any help much appriciated. Thanks

Ok, in my own opinion that is way to soft,,,,,,,,,but it depends on what kinda roads your ridin on and your riding style !!

Set the front to notch 2,,thats one off being the hardest,,,,,if your braking heavy you dont want the front diving down too much

Set the rear to notch 5 or 6,,,,,,,i have mine set at 5 but thats because our roads are bumpy and shit.

The suspension is fairly soft on these bikes anyway compared to other bikes i've had.

You will have to play arround with it till your happy,,,, but dont be going softer that it allready is !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online