coppers are fekin wankers

mozzy
This post is 7046 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mozzy,

your comment about the lorries is utter bollox :roll: 

they may be restricted to 56mph but some do it up hill down hill straight, Others do 56mph only on the straight on down hill, so when they approach a hill some go down to 35 to 40mph so if the ones behind start to overtake at the brow of a hill by the time they overtake the slower lorry may start to pick up speed and yes they do take a while to overtake but

so what??

It's like an idiot doing 125 on the motorway or if your JMW A 40mph zone :roll: telling people "I WAS STUCK BEHIND A DICK IN A VAN WITH A SAFE ON ONLY DOING 75 IN THE OUTSIDE LANE OF THE MOTORWAY, THEY SHOULD BE REDTRICTED TO THE MIDDLE LANE"

And I bet it's dicks like you who swerve from the third lane to go off a junction with only 50yds to go cutting up a lorry driver in the process :twisted: 

"ARE YOU A RELATIVE OF JMW???"

who the fuck do you think you are you chopsey little cunt fuck off. are you one of these that like a cyber punch up

the forum enforcer is back to sort you little fuckwits out.

ardon two words "fuck off"

jmw three words "fuck off you wanker

orange thingy 4 words "fuck off you wanky wanker"

pete 5 words "hello mate how are you"

no i havent got a bike yet just cant be arsed just yet ive have been seriously thinking about going up jerrys and seeing if i can by my original dt back you know the nice black with the chrome decals as far as i know its still in his garage with the melted piston.

i did get offered a 93 model kwak zzr 600 for £600 but it is to small for me i need something tall and although the dt is only a 125 but i was comfortable on it i bloody hate being tall

no i havent got a bike yet just cant be arsed just yet ive have been seriously thinking about going up jerrys and seeing if i can by my original dt back you know the nice black with the chrome decals as far as i know its still in his garage with the melted piston.

i did get offered a 93 model kwak zzr 600 for £600 but it is to small for me i need something tall and although the dt is only a 125 but i was comfortable on it i bloody hate being tall

Piss OFF! :lol:

the forum enforcer is back to sort you little fuckwits out.

ardon two words "fuck off"

jmw three words  "fuck off you wanker

orange thingy 4 words "fuck off you wanky wanker"

pete 5 words "hello mate how are you"

mozzy 6 words "please learn to count before pisstaking"

:P:lol::lol::lol:

f'kin hell mozzy, you're a right soft bastard these days :lol:  that older woman must be strict on you 8)

things are bad on that front mate soon as i get my ownn place im gone.

mozzy 6 words "please learn to count before pisstaking"

skyline no need to point out the obvious im glastonian for christ sake and live in bristol so if i was intelligent i would get arrested on suspicion of being a terroist no one is intelligent in bristol.

even tourists turn into dumbos when they come here it must be in the air.

oh and if any of you think of coming to bristol dont drive or ride over make sure you get a train then you can keep your car as the car crime level is going up again. i was driving through knowle west the other day and i stuck my arm out the window to flick the ash off my fag and someone tryed to nick my watch off my wrist...ok i lied.

ardon piss off ...dont reply now cause i will ignore you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:P:lol::lol::lol:

skyline no need to point out the obvious im glastonian for christ sake and live in bristol so if i was intelligent i would get arrested on suspicion of being a terroist no one is intelligent in bristol.

even tourists turn into dumbos when they come here it must be in the air.

oh and if any of you think of coming to bristol dont drive or ride over make sure you get a train then you can keep your car as the car crime level is going up again. i was driving  through knowle west the  other day and i stuck my arm out the window to flick the ash off my fag and someone tryed to nick my watch off my wrist...ok  i lied.

ROFL oh dear! :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Ah just heard from my dad today, and he has told me that they have actually sent my two speeding fines back to my house in the UK!!!!

Will they start chasing me around the country for these fines or should i pay them? :blink: