coppers are fekin wankers

mozzy
This post is 7047 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well, you can all whistle for a piccy of me :lol:

As for the bikes, yeah, sure I don't own any bikes and dont even have a license... never been banned and don't know anything about bikes.

Happy now ?

Or, would someone like to see a copy of the endorsements section of me license :P ahh, the last TT99 was a real pain - thankfully, I haven't been nicked since....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you can all whistle for a piccy of me  :lol: 

As for the bikes, yeah, sure I don't own any bikes and dont even have a license... never been banned and don't know anything about bikes.

ssssooooo ur a bit of a :^o , thing is y lie what do u gain from it? get a life :loser

Skyline - I look in here everday mate!

JMW - are you proud what you have to to the once thriving site called Aleks?

In the matter of months you have taken it down piece by piece and what is left is a pale shadow of what it once was or probably will never be again!

But something good has good of the tradgedy over at Alek's, in that the whole biking community on the web are well suss of you, your methods and your too numerous to count pointless trolls!

Capiche?

Enjoy

Ardon

Smile...its a new day!

TENKO SANS company:

www.ifuckforumsupanywhereanyplaceforfree.net/JMW/sad

Giro's old man flick that Gavin found and JMW Hirahito saw his arse!

jiropic.jpg

You see lads JMW SAN is a 1/2 breed......hence japanese stick!

Yingtongyingtongyingtong!!!!! :wink:

<<<<<<<<<<<NEWBIE :shock: 

I have been a member over a year ffs.

Just because I dont TROLL the sh*t out of your site don't make me a bad person :cry:

Would you prefere I JMW'd your site to get a higher post mark????

you do that and your fate is sealed! :evil:

<<<<<<<<<<<NEWBIE :shock: 

I have been a member over a year ffs.

Just because I dont TROLL the sh*t out of your site don't make me a bad person :cry:

Would you prefere I JMW'd your site to get a higher post mark????

ngbbs3ca151668971a.jpg

:lol:

I have had a few bad days, bike died have to fit a new genny the week-end and then the compter died. Thought I would catch up on things, not so sure I should have bothered, season of good will let me know where it has gone. I have three year old twin granddaughters more grown up than you lot, may be I will come back again in another few days and see if there is any cival conversation and things of interest to read.

I have had a few bad days, bike died have to fit a new genny the week-end and then the compter died. Thought I would catch up on things, not so sure I should have bothered, season of good will let me know where it has gone. I have three year old twin granddaughters more grown up than you lot, may be I will come back again in another few days and see if there is any cival conversation and things of interest to read.

it's a bike forum dl. these things happen. ba humbug :lol:

ok so I had a bad day, bikes now back on the road, I feel better. But who really gives a sh*t if JM has a bike or not, as a registered disabled old gal I did not get upset when he went off on one, but what got to me was another slagging him off for say Spastic and then being totally racist which makes him no better than JM and I have to admit the violent comments don't do anything for me, after my home being broken into and being beaten with a baseball bat, you look at thing differently. One of these days I might get to meet you all at a rally, 1st one at the moment is in April as January one is cancelled. we will see who is old then, and I can promise you it won't be me,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online