coppers are fekin wankers

mozzy
This post is 7026 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i can say about jmw is "wanker"

speeding is not good no matter what people say, ok fair enough some roads could do with having the limits changed i think the motorway should be 80 mph 70 at times especially at night when the motorway is empty is just to slow, i dont blame the police they are just doing their job its tonyt blair i blame, fair enough in inner city aeras limits should be low but motorways it should be 80 eveb 90 if you are a confident driver

and my one pet hate on motorways is when you get two arctic lorrys side by side trying to over take when common sense has it they are both restricted to 56 mph and they are both flooring it and we go past in the fast lane at about 75-80 and the side wind from the lorrys nearly throw you in to the barrier they should be restricted to slow lane.

all i can say about jmw is "wanker"

speeding is not good no matter what people say, ok fair enough some roads could do with having the limits changed i think the motorway should be 80 mph 70 at times especially at  night when the motorway is empty is just to slow, i dont blame the police they are just doing their job its tonyt blair i blame, fair enough in inner city aeras limits should be low but motorways it should be 80 eveb 90 if you are a confident driver

and my one pet hate on motorways is when you get two arctic lorrys side by side trying to over take when common sense has it they are both restricted to 56 mph and they are both flooring it and we go past in the fast lane at about 75-80 and the side wind from the lorrys nearly throw you in to the barrier they should be restricted to slow lane.

Steady on - the first ban was over 15 years ago.... a long time gone and I seriously doubt I'd be up to half the speed on that road these days.... especially after attending an fatal RTA on that very road whilst on my probation at D&C constabulary.

Opinions are opinions, every one has one just like an ass hole. Usually and also like an ass hole, full of crap :lol:

• Admin

There are three types of people Dicks, Pussys and arse holes!

I think that was the only funny part in that Team America!!!

well people, i think u r all mad i got banned and its shit! im still banned now and it shit! i dunno how ive managed for a whole year nearly,shit just shit oh an did i mention its shit being banned!!!! :lol: the thing i dont get is why people think its dead gud cause it aint, its SHIT and i hate it!!!!! :oops: nit of an emotional outburst oh well differant people differant views i spose thats what makes us individuals!!!!! :wink:

Hey Mozzy,so you think confident drivers should be allowed to drive at 90 mph ?

Who decides who's a confident driver ?

who draws the line between confidence and recklessness ?

you said speeding is not good no matter what people say.......i'm all confused.I think the same limit should apply to the young turk on his fireblade and the 85 year old whinnie with failing vision and poor reflexes.

We should support the police in there efforts to enforce speed limits.They are there to protect us,not take away our fun.

and if lorries are restricted to the left hand lane on motorways,when you cream over from the right lane to exit ,you've only got yourself to blame when you're confronted by a 2 mile convoy of smirking wagon drivers !!!

well people, i think u r all mad i got banned and its shit! im still banned now and it shit! i dunno how ive managed for a whole year nearly,shit just shit oh an did i mention its shit being banned!!!!  :lol: the thing i dont get is why people think its dead gud cause it aint, its SHIT and i hate it!!!!!  :oops: nit of an emotional outburst oh well differant people differant views i spose thats what makes us individuals!!!!! :wink:

You must have been a very bad boy then if your ban is a year or more - yes, it is sucky but the fuel saved is good and I used the last 6 monther to do 3 engine rebuilds.

All ready for the spring and a new, clean ticket :P

skyline mate when you drive a car on a motorway you will get what i am on about its not a fun experience when two large lorrys are side by side and you go past them especially in crap weather it just pushes your car then sucks it in towards the wheels.

and the reason they put signs up is so you know when your junction is coming and you can get into lane in plenty of time.

and jmw fuck off you knob ed you run with the hairs and the hounds oh and they dont let tossers in the police so just piss off

hehe mozzy i know, im a bit of a car boi now :( to start with i sort of enjoyed it, but now i just die of absolute boardem, im thinking when i get the bits for my bike ill fix it and just not tell the olds ive fixed it and ride it when there not in :D :D :D....but im gauentted to get caught out somewhere :/

and jmw fuck off you knob ed you run with the hairs and the hounds oh and they dont let tossers in the police so just piss off

:shock: Hey hang on a minute whats wrong wiv runnin wiv the hairs n hounds like???:shrug , u aint one of these anti's r u?? if u r :finger :lol:

Mozzy,

your comment about the lorries is utter bollox :roll:

they may be restricted to 56mph but some do it up hill down hill straight, Others do 56mph only on the straight on down hill, so when they approach a hill some go down to 35 to 40mph so if the ones behind start to overtake at the brow of a hill by the time they overtake the slower lorry may start to pick up speed and yes they do take a while to overtake but

so what??

It's like an idiot doing 125 on the motorway or if your JMW A 40mph zone :roll: telling people "I WAS STUCK BEHIND A DICK IN A VAN WITH A SAFE ON ONLY DOING 75 IN THE OUTSIDE LANE OF THE MOTORWAY, THEY SHOULD BE REDTRICTED TO THE MIDDLE LANE"

And I bet it's dicks like you who swerve from the third lane to go off a junction with only 50yds to go cutting up a lorry driver in the process :twisted:

"ARE YOU A RELATIVE OF JMW???"

oh dear.

jmw spouting his rubbish again.

i notice he's not been on aleks rd forum too much lately.

seems he's found a new bunch to bore to death.

he has never been banned for speeding, as he has never owned a bike.

its all made up in his head.

he even posts pictures of bikes that he claims are his.

a very mentally disturbed individual.

:(

UV got the fucker pinned down to a Tee mate!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jeremy....looks like youve kinda messed up again!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New forum new faces new starts - and still you piss em off!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I may not care for you much Tenko but I do have to hand it to ya -

Your nowt if consistant! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well, where do i start.

no one on the rd site has ever seen him on a bike.

he cannot prove he's got a bike as he "doesnt do rallies and shows".

he will not post a picture of himself and a bike.

but thats his privilage, and who ultimately cares ????.

but then, all this dyno work he claims he has done...

cannot name the shop where he has done it.

check out his dyno figures????

ask gavin, he has some serious flaws in his alleged dyno results.

made up ??? surely not. LOL.

he talks a good talk to the unknowledgeable, but when his facts and figures are analised by the clever ones, his arguments and postings fall to bits.

a bit like a 12 month old kawasaki.

dont even ask about the "better than HRC pipes" or the "titanium gearbox".

or his latest wailings, "ceramic bearings".

hey, we all bullsh*t, its human nature, but this guy has some serious mental health issues. paranoia ????munchausens by proxy ?.

he has gone past bull sh*t.

he lambasts the disabled biker, and the less able members of our society in general. again thats his right to free speech, but criticise him, and he's off crying to the site owners or moderators. free speech for all, if you happen to agree with him.

just check out the rd site.

he's been/is on the rgv site, the nsr site, basically anywhere he can troll and bullsh*t his way into favour.

he is the original school spoon.

billy no mates.

walter mitty.

pinochio.

bullsh*t billy.

if your not carefull he will turn you all against each other and wreck this site, just like he has on aleks forum.

how comes all u alreks fourm's guys only ever come over in big bunches when u can take the piss out of him? u should stay more often or something.

but yea jmw i wanna see you and your bike in the same pic, hell it doesnt matter if you dont even own one mate just admit to it, hell r6john could claim he owned 3 r6's but we wouldnt treat him any diffrently, we'd still try to ignor him :P:lol::lol: (only jokin m8)

if your not carefull he will turn you all against each other and wreck this site, just like he has on aleks forum.

Won't happen........We're all onto his game now. :wink: :D