Manchester Riders

This post is 4663 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guys this is my first post on this site.

i cant belive ive owned a yamaha since 1st sept 2009 and never come across this site!

anyway i wondered if theres anyone in my neck of the woods that goes for ride outs?

i live in the trafford area of greater manchester.

oh about tme

i ride a 2009 XJ6 naked of course! with ABS

its yellow

and i love it!!!!

ie been as far south as devon on it and as far north as darlington

the highest ive been is to the top of snowdonia (bloody cold!) and the lowest was me eating asphalt (ouch, cant get any lower!)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm in the north west,,,,,,,,,,,,,but the wrong country for ya :P

Plenty pep's round Manchester area on here !

Welcome to the YOC B)

aye I'm from the area, but judging on your moniker I don't ride like a nutta so you might be bored riding with the drewps :P

Hi Eff,

I'm fairly localish as in Runcorn local :) I'm up for getting out on the bike as much as possible have the same as you just older, faired and in Red.

If your thinking of going anywhere then drop me a message as chances are I'll be game for a ride, but more of a scenery type rider which the occasional fast (mainly dual carriage ways or motorways) riding.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Eff, Im local to you - Cadishead, just up the road, only passed my test last week, so def a newbie :)

Got a 600 Thudercat in red, been as far as Eccles to get it MOT's lol

Drop me a message if you are out and about, see if we can arrange something.

:)

must come to the YOC meet in September. up.yours is bolton way and I'm in Eccles along with Oldtimer who lives near the east lancs/swinton.

I got a new job so have to occasionally work weekends at short notice. but looking to go to Stafford 1st weekend in july for the VJMC show if you like classics and a ride down the A roads? (and if the weather's nice'ish)

Whats the date for the YOC meet in Sept Drewpy? and where abouts in Bolton?? :rolleyes:

its under this very heading pinned at the top!

He's from Breitmet, ask him yourself!

sorry drewpy, mis read it - thought the meet was up bolton way (now i realise Up Yours is a person) DUH?

:rolleyes:

if you go to the meet, you have the pleasure of his company B)

sorry drewpy, mis read it - thought the meet was up bolton way (now i realise Up Yours is a person) DUH?

:rolleyes:

yer, believe it. im a big person .:unsure: but i lost alotta weight.:angry: bikes off the road for the moment ,it'l be ready before the squires do though,BELIEVE.:D