stolen kawasaki

mervin
This post is 4653 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Stolen from Newton abbot south devon last night/this morning kwak belonging too Freeze from south west bikers

Got home from work this morning to find my garage door wide open and my bike gone. 2 helmets, rear paddock stand, gloves and tools also gone. Would appreciate it if people could keep their eyes open, Bike is a Kawasaki ZX9R C2 blue, reg No. T899VDV

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Stolen from Newton abbot south devon last night/this morning kwak belonging too Freeze from south west bikers

Theres been a speight of bike thefts recently around the bay, mainly off/on road bikes mind, infact my dog barked at someone trying my sidegate just the other night,at 2.30am, but they ran off,when I got downstairs. I'm in KK btw, mind you I've got a surprise in store for them if they do decide to come back mind, the little b*st*rds. I'll keep my eyes out for Freezes bike, he'll need to keep an eye out on ebay for parts being sold, I dare say!! Doubt plod has been much use? except to supply a crime number for his insurance.

• 2 weeks later...

Get yourself an Almax chain, they are the ultimate defence and virtually unbreakable

Get a solid steel bar and bend it into a 'U' and concrete it into the ground

And nobody gonna nick your next bike mate

Btw that's the security I have, I'm taking no chances after losing a bke to theiving chav bastards

Theres been a speight of bike thefts recently around the bay, mainly off/on road bikes mind, infact my dog barked at someone trying my sidegate just the other night,at 2.30am, but they ran off,when I got downstairs. I'm in KK btw, mind you I've got a surprise in store for them if they do decide to come back mind, the little b*st*rds. I'll keep my eyes out for Freezes bike, he'll need to keep an eye out on ebay for parts being sold, I dare say!! Doubt plod has been much use? except to supply a crime number for his insurance.

Bloody hell, i live in a rough part of bristol [which, touch-wood has seen much less bike thefts in the last 3/4 years] and i am surprised you are experiencing problems in Kingskerswell, it always looks quite quiet to me.

Bloody hell, i live in a rough part of bristol [which, touch-wood has seen much less bike thefts in the last 3/4 years] and i am surprised you are experiencing problems in Kingskerswell, it always looks quite quiet to me.

Aye it was a nice and quiet place up until recently but they've added 50 new housing association dwellings on the end of Carswells, some right chavs moved in. Plus theres now the added nuisance of the boy racers in their souped up Corsas, racing around at 3 in the morning :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Get yourself an Almax chain, they are the ultimate defence and virtually unbreakable

Get a solid steel bar and bend it into a 'U' and concrete it into the ground

And nobody gonna nick your next bike mate

Btw that's the security I have, I'm taking no chances after losing a bke to theiving chav bastards

Not so sure.....

Not so sure.....

Came accross that video earlier this morning, funnily enough, while looking for insurance companies, I noticed thatmost of those chains are guaranteed to withstand at least 5 mins, most I saw averaged about 17 seconds,in my opinion if they made bike chains like mini ship anchor chains,(each link is similar to the number 8 it would make it much harder to get a set of bolt croppers on it, but then again the padlock would more than likely let it down :rolleyes:

Well the Kwak has been found !!!!!

Wife had a call from the cops today saying my bike had been found but had been involved in an accident. Probably a write off. Found this news article and think it was the [bar steward] who had my bike?

A motorcyclist was seriously injured in a crash on Preston Down Road, Paignton at the weekend.

Police are seeking help from the public who may have witnessed the collision between a Kawazaki 900 motorcycle and a blue Renault Clio.

The incident happened shortly before 5.00pm on Saturday, June 25.

A police spokesman said the rider of the Kawazaki motorcycle suffered serious injuries and was taken to Torbay Hospital.

The road has been closed whilst the scene is examined. The driver of the Renault was uninjured.

Anybody know who it was? Would be really grateful for any info, names!!!!

cheers