*Tips helmet in your direction*

This post is 4709 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,

After having a look about this seems to be a great site to be a part of.

I've been riding for about 3 years now through anything and everything, my bike has been my only transport and she's done me good.

Roughly 6 months ago I stopped using the bike (after a few months in Thailand, moving away and being to skint to mot her).

So I've treated her badly, but now I mean to get back in the saddle. Thats why I've come here, to see what everyone is doing with thier bikes and maybe get some tips and support as I start to re-build/customise her.

Sorry for the long intro,

Nice to meet you,

Clive

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone,

After having a look about this seems to be a great site to be a part of.

I've been riding for about 3 years now through anything and everything, my bike has been my only transport and she's done me good.

Roughly 6 months ago I stopped using the bike (after a few months in Thailand, moving away and being to skint to mot her).

So I've treated her badly, but now I mean to get back in the saddle. Thats why I've come here, to see what everyone is doing with thier bikes and maybe get some tips and support as I start to re-build/customise her.

Sorry for the long intro,

Nice to meet you,

Clive

Hi and welcome Clive, a decent intro there mate!, and good luck on your project.

:welcome: clive, have a ganders around there's a few custom jobs been done.

*Tips helmet, waves like a mad'un, stands up on teh pegs and flashes arse at you*

Welcome!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online