2 stroke oil - strawberry flavour - WHY?

DirtyDT
This post is 4479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you shouldnt be reading this Rev, havent you got a sermon to prepare? :rolleyes:

I think just a light poaching with a little honey and soy sauce

....................... Oh sermon, I thought you said salmon!

• 2 months later...

:spin2::hah:

That reminds me, I don't know if you remember, but in the eighties Walkers Crisps and Durex got together to introduce crisp flavoured condoms.

When I went down to the pub one night while the wife stayed at home knitting she said bring some home after you've had as much beer as you like and I will try and guess what type of crisp flavour they are.

Three hours later when I came home the worse for the ware, she said, right, let me see if I can guess what flavour it is.

"CHEESE & ONION" she said.

"Hang on a minute" I said, "I haven't put it on yet"

That is soooooo funny!!! I already emailed it to my wife hahaha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That reminds me, I don't know if you remember, but in the eighties Walkers Crisps and Durex got together to introduce crisp flavoured condoms.

When I went down to the pub one night while the wife stayed at home knitting she said bring some home after you've had as much beer as you like and I will try and guess what type of crisp flavour they are.

Three hours later when I came home the worse for the ware, she said, right, let me see if I can guess what flavour it is.

"CHEESE & ONION" she said.

"Hang on a minute" I said, "I haven't put it on yet"

1317488469847.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

i love the smell of a 2 stroke more than anyone i ever knew, but gotta say my favirate 2 stroke oil has got to be castor oil. although my dad always says if castor oil was any good why bring out synthetic oil, so i now use silkoline mx pro2 which also smells fairly nice but still doesn't compare :hyper:

Yeh LC" Castor based oil"s are for race engines , they adhere and protect heat stressed parts, , smells awesome R" ,, thers a castrol 747 , which is a more auto lube friendly , but R40" is like glue, ..it will gum up rings if not burn"t hot enuff , I"V used many 2T Oils , and find that Carlube smells the best, its cheap too £6.99 a litre, and made in the uk. Lancs ,,

important....no bullshit answers please , my rd's at stake.

is this carlube motorcycle 2stroke XL oil any good for pre-mixing in my 350rdlc.

or should i stick to my silkoline comp 2t off road pre-mix. that cost a fuckin furtune.

important....no bullshit answers please , my rd's at stake.

is this carlube motorcycle 2stroke XL oil any good for pre-mixing in my 350rdlc.

or should i stick to my silkoline comp 2t off road pre-mix. that cost a fuckin furtune.

Carlube is all i ever use now. I used to use silkoline before.

Carlube is good stuff,,,,,i've never had any probs with it Kev,,,,,, neither should your LC

hi, pat. don't forget though , im mixing it in the tank.

although my pump works ,i disconected it because i don't trust them.

im told some oils shouldn't be mixed in the tank , so do you still think this would be ok in my bike.

hi, pat. don't forget though , im mixing it in the tank.

although my pump works ,i disconected it because i don't trust them.

im told some oils shouldn't be mixed in the tank , so do you still think this would be ok in my bike.

Because yellow mellow is at stake, i am not sure on the premix situation.

The oil itself though, i trust.

Off the top of my head i think its grand for premixing BUT you better check with someone more informed.

Ps. you should really mix your fuel and oil in a drum and give it a good shake, then put into bike,,,,,they way you do it- - - - - i wonder does it get mixed propperly....

now come on,,,,tell me off for my last comment ! :eusa_whistle:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online