Update on wife's pregnancy!

johnsnownw
This post is 4686 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Many congratulations to you John and your good lady :)

If you look very closely at the scan, maybe by zooming your browser's window, you can just make out a the right hand gesturing revving a throttle and the left hand feathering an imaginary clutch! I think you have a future Yam rider there. :elephant::pregsmile:

All the best to you and your missus :pregsmile:

Thanks all. He/She was moving around all over the place during the scan, I'm surprised they were able to get some decent pictures. Who knew a 12 week old baby had so much energy?

Eight more weeks until the next scan, and we find out the sex, really looking forward to it.

congrats,, we are also just past the 12 week stage. We got some great looking scans also. We have 2 already but it's still as exciting as the first two. Is it your first?? :)

congrats,, we are also just past the 12 week stage. We got some great looking scans also. We have 2 already but it's still as exciting as the first two. Is it your first?? :)

Congrats to you, also. Aye, it is our first, so I feel a bit adrift at the moment, as well as excited.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online