TOOLBOX?

EmmaXV
This post is 4696 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi there, My name is Emma, i have a Virago 125, im scottish but live in Germany, i have recently bought my bike and cannot seem to locate the tool box! I would be very grateful if anyone can help me. Thank you

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi there, My name is Emma, i have a Virago 125, im scottish but live in Germany, i have recently bought my bike and cannot seem to locate the tool box! I would be very grateful if anyone can help me. Thank you

Toolkit :huh:

One spanner, one allen key, and a spark plug spanner?

Under the removeable panel on the right hand side below the seat :)

Toolkit :huh:

One spanner, one allen key, and a spark plug spanner?

Under the removeable panel on the right hand side below the seat :)

thank you so much xx

I know how to use tools, i just need to find them first! an stop being mean! lol :P

Must, resist, too, many, double, entendres :lipseal:

Severely off topic... i think your arrival has excited the more "vintage" forum go-ers...

there will be corinaries left right and centre at this rate... :unsure:

Severely off topic... i think your arrival has excited the more "vintage" forum go-ers...

Oooooooh Steve, i think the word hypocrite is needed here, do you still have the black armband from when Goff got hitched........ :P

Welcome Emma, forgive us for being just a little nuts. We need more ladies on here as to keep us honest. ;)

lol, im not trying to kill anyone! how old are we talking about here? have i joined the wrong club? :rolleyes:

Aye Cynic, i admit, i do still hold that little flame for mistress Goff, i hope that one day she returns to us, this place seems so cold and empty without her... :(

but i see where your coming from, ive only been out of the UK for a week and already the camels are starting to look appealing :huh:

but anyway, i digress... as for the toolbox issue there probably wont be a lot there to work with, usually two double ended (stop sniggering, Cynic!) spanners (10/12mm and 15/17mm), a screwdriver, two maybe three plug spanners and thats about it, its usually a good idea to keep a small section of tools in the tankbag just for good measure, failing that i have fixed many a problem with nothing but a bootlace... loosing the bellypan on my XJ600 for example, and a throttle cable on the DT (R.I.P)

by "Vintage" i mean grey haired, often seen mumbling bout "the good ol' days" when steam driven vehicles were the norm...

You'll find the toolbox on the far left hand side of the garage, under that bench with the dead XS motor balanced precariously on top, oh and the socket set is shoved under all the crap at the back, but the 10mm socket is missing. If you need anything else, give us a shout, I'm out the back washing the ferrets. Cup o tea dear? :duel:

Aye Cynic, i admit, i do still hold that little flame for mistress Goff, i hope that one day she returns to us, this place seems so cold and empty without her... :(

but i see where your coming from, ive only been out of the UK for a week and already the camels are starting to look appealing :huh:

but anyway, i digress... as for the toolbox issue there probably wont be a lot there to work with, usually two double ended (stop sniggering, Cynic!) spanners (10/12mm and 15/17mm), a screwdriver, two maybe three plug spanners and thats about it, its usually a good idea to keep a small section of tools in the tankbag just for good measure, failing that i have fixed many a problem with nothing but a bootlace... loosing the bellypan on my XJ600 for example, and a throttle cable on the DT (R.I.P)

by "Vintage" i mean grey haired, often seen mumbling bout "the good ol' days" when steam driven vehicles were the norm...

Thank you very much, and i hope you have a decent step ladder regarding the camel affair, yer gonna need it! :blush:

good christ, im not going to shag the camel!, i meant ride it to the next village, theres lots of women there :lol:

And it wouldnt be an affair... i aint got the missus anymore (still want my friggin' surf board back b*tch ¬.¬)

You'll find the toolbox on the far left hand side of the garage, under that bench with the dead XS motor balanced precariously on top, oh and the socket set is shoved under all the crap at the back, but the 10mm socket is missing. If you need anything else, give us a shout, I'm out the back washing the ferrets. Cup o tea dear? :duel:

:rofl:

good christ, im not going to shag the camel!, i meant ride it to the next village, theres lots of women there :lol:

Oh my god, you are so funny! lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online