New Girl

This post is 4692 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

no not lubbeke but lubbecke near minden,how come a scottish lass is living there any forces connection ?

yep im afraid im married to a squaddie!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yep im afraid im married to a squaddie!

thought so emma when i saw fallingbostel,sorry to hear your married to a squaddie :lol: as an ex squaddie i know what its like spent to much time in the naffi hated married quarters.

thought so emma when i saw fallingbostel,sorry to hear your married to a squaddie :lol: as an ex squaddie i know what its like spent to much time in the naffi hated married quarters.

i know me too but unfortunatley i work for naafi lol

i know me too but unfortunatley i work for naafi lol

been out 19yrs after full service so miss things like the naffi and the life in general,still in contact with a few of the lads who i seved with and who married german girls should have been going over on weds but due to family problems had to cancel. :( maybe get over in september.

been out 19yrs after full service so miss things like the naffi and the life in general,still in contact with a few of the lads who i seved with and who married german girls should have been going over on weds but due to family problems had to cancel. :( maybe get over in september.

ive been here 11yrs, and i still cant believe how clean the country is, unlike uk where there is shit everywhere, grafiti,etc.....

ive been here 11yrs, and i still cant believe how clean the country is, unlike uk where there is shit everywhere, grafiti,etc.....

i know what you mean i could not believe how clean it was no litter in the streets having come from manchester where fag ends and litter everwhere was commonplace it seemed unreal.i remember going through where you live up to soltau.whats the score with the naffi last year i was told i had to apply for a card to shop there that my discharge book was not enough.

i know what you mean i could not believe how clean it was no litter in the streets having come from manchester where fag ends and litter everwhere was commonplace it seemed unreal.i remember going through where you live up to soltau.whats the score with the naffi last year i was told i had to apply for a card to shop there that my discharge book was not enough.

they are getting tougher with the rules now.

I think its down to attitude to litter and respect that the gerry"s have, , welcome by the way, :)

And how is it a newbe female gets about 20 replies, and others are tight to get a welcome ...:rolleyes: mmm

purely because i have absolutely nothing better to do than browse the forums at this time of night...

as for the naafi it aint much to shout about over here, duty free cigarettes though, $25 for a sleeve of 200 Marlboro!, as opposed to £7.11 for a pack of 20 at the RAF Benson naafi :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online